asking simple questions

Moderator: Jim_b

thehunter
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: asking simple questions

Post by thehunter »

Hi ashtonpage, people believe that it's there because the stones were found by near the area. I have markings from many places in arizona and one would think they found it with one of the markings.thats why I say find more than one marking before you spend the rest of your life in one spot.
You have a lot of information, one map showed a cavern. Is that cavern sopose to be in the sups.?
coazon de oro

Post by coazon de oro »

AshtonPage wrote:I have posted this theory before, but I think it has enough merit to post again. The LDM story as we have it today came (at least in part) from Reiney Petrasch whom Waltz was going to personally lead into the Superstition Mountains and show the mine. Now, imagine what a fool old Waltz would look like in front of his friends Julia and Reiney – after they had hiked some 50 miles up into the hills and he didn’t have a mine in the Superstitions. My point being that unless JW was delirious (always a possibility) his mine would be in the Superstitions.

Here’s my simple question; WHY would the Peralta Stones lead to the LDM? Even if they are genuine (no comment) the Peralta’s had several mines in the Superstition area, and apparently ALL of the mines were valuable enough to risk life and limb pursuing - considering the effort it takes to hand carve the stone maps, why map only one of the mines? I posted an interview with Herman Petrasch some time back and according to Herman (quoting Reiney) Waltz had two mines; ‘The Quartz’ and ‘the Placer’ and according to Herman; (I believe) both mines were equally valuable.

I realize that I’m treading on sacred ground here and a lot of people (some I respect, and some …..well…. not so much) believe the Peralta Stones are genuine. I just haven’t seen WHY the PS would lead to the LDM and not something else – like a cache or another monument or…… well, whatever.

Thanks,
Ashton
Howdy Ashton,

A very rich gold mine was worked, and later covered in those Salt Mountains. People desperate to find it, and some desperate for recognition will try to tie anything to the lengend. Even Ruth tried to find the LDM using a map to a very different mine, while trying to follow the directions to the LDM.

While the PSM's may seem no different, they were found in the area, and do have the names Pedro, and Miguel just like the names of some Peralta's of Sonora who had worked some mines there before. Even Sonora Mex. is etched on them.

Jacob Waltz stated in his deathbed confession that one of the Mexicans that he killed, was the only survivor of the massacre years before when the Peralta's last went there. They also told him that the mine they were working belonged to a Peralta.

For these reasons it is not far fetched to assume that the stone maps lead to the LDM, and not to any where else. Some believe they lead to Jesuit treasure only because there is a priest on them. This is weak as compared to the Peralta link.

A lot of hunters will tell you with out a doubt that they lead to one or the other, without any real evidence, and they all have a different idea of where the stone maps lead. This will tell you that most don't know what they are talking about, and that their finds are not real.

The above are just my opinion's, as it is my opinion that the cross carved above the mine is the cross on the sleeve of the priest. ;)

Homar
thehunter

Post by thehunter »

Coazon de oro, how are you? Hope you don't mind if I respond? It's good that you stick to your original subject and research instead of jumping around.think to yourself, if you are peralta and you hit a gloryhole vein you would see mines everywhere. Just like sutters days in california.
The "MEX" goes along with the letter "P" and you end up with what you already know, "PICO". many will say if the rest is as easy as this its going to be easy to figure out.But its the oposite. Everything else gets so difficult that even cryptologist would have a difficult time.
You may be the onlyone in your staff that might believe me..The part of the map that shows the dark circle is one mine and the priest is another mine.Thats why people must find main markings. I will not state anymore here but you can contact me and we will talk.TROSAS48@GMAIL.COM
thehunter

Post by thehunter »

Hello ashtonpage, I hope you read this, you have to good reasoning.Also think about it, if the durchman gave her a map, do you think she would give all the information to others. At the end she sold maps for her existance.I hope someone finds mine.so many have suffered trying to find it.
You look at the dutchmans map and then look at the peralta and they could be near each other but there is no similarities. Hopefully hunters are following one or the other. There are very famous names amoung the arizona searchers.The only ones I was fortunate to meet was ROY ROUSH AND CHARLES KENWORTHY.ROUSH HAD COPYS OF THE PS AND and showed THEM too. Me.MR. KENWORTHY probably had a copy which I didn't see you but he did show me a photo of some markings his partner JOHN Wayne. Must have enjoyed the whole thing and might have had a set of the stone copys..