GENERAL DISCUSSION - Anything related to the LDM

Moderator: Jim_b

tjoslin53
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION - Anything related to the LDM

Post by tjoslin53 »

Last edited by tjoslin53 on Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tjoslin53

Post by tjoslin53 »

Last edited by tjoslin53 on Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mrk

Post by mrk »

Last edited by mrk on Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
babymick1

Post by babymick1 »

Noooooo Stop:

I thank if Brad wants to leave, let him, And to say his post are believable, woe!

CRACKPIPE!

Don't egg him on!

Babymick1
musician

Post by musician »

Brads German seems to be done with a translation generator. German is my first language.

Months ago someone questioned the existence of Jacob Weiser. I have a german book with a photo of both Waltz and Weiser. The book isn't important, a secondary report in a book with other treasure-reports, using older sources without new information, and I wouldn't trust their photo research too much. But if it is of any interest, I could scan the page with the photos.

Otherwise I'll remain a reader like I did in the last months. I am too far away and have not enough time for research.
somehiker

Post by somehiker »

Please do so, musician.
The photo may be one we have never seen, and we always welcome additional information, even the many variations of old news.

Regards:SH.
mrk

Post by mrk »

Last edited by mrk on Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:27 am, edited 5 times in total.
somehiker

Post by somehiker »

musician wrote:Brads German seems to be done with a translation generator. German is my first language.

Months ago someone questioned the existence of Jacob Weiser. I have a german book with a photo of both Waltz and Weiser. The book isn't important, a secondary report in a book with other treasure-reports, using older sources without new information, and I wouldn't trust their photo research too much. But if it is of any interest, I could scan the page with the photos.

Otherwise I'll remain a reader like I did in the last months. I am too far away and have not enough time for research.
After reading your post, I printed out a copy of Brad's "german" commentary and took it into work where a colleague born and raised in Freiburg agreed with your observation.
I'm not surprised though, since so many "finders" of both the LDM and Stone Map solutions are unable to share any photos to back up their claims. This is understandable, since dreams by themselves yield no physical evidence....with the possible exception of BM's "wet dreams" of course....... :oops:
It's not unusual after finding few takers, for them to try a different bait, or even to leave in a huff.

babymick1

Post by babymick1 »

somehiker wrote:
musician wrote:Brads German seems to be done with a translation generator. German is my first language.

After reading your post, I printed out a copy of Brad's "german" commentary and took it into work where a colleague born and raised in Freiburg agreed with your observation.
I'm not surprised though, since so many "finders" of both the LDM and Stone Map solutions are unable to share any photos to back up their claims. This is understandable, since dreams by themselves yield no physical evidence....with the possible exception of BM's "wet dreams" of course....... :oops:
It's not unusual after finding few takers, for them to try a different bait, or even to leave in a huff.

Somehiker

Are you talking about B-aby M-ick's wet dreams of golden showers,

Babymick1
musician

Post by musician »

Here are two pages with photos of Waltz and Wiser:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/02t8y6fia338pd8
http://www.mediafire.com/view/myfiles/#ak1nifwd3e4n4x8

and the pages where Waltz is mentioned as pdf-file:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/szuox5pys ... tchman.pdf

Waltz is named a mining engineer. The other part of the report tells no new aspects of the story.