Another Discovery for Silent Hunter Crew

Moderator: Jim_b

User avatar
Marius
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:08 pm
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: Another Discovery for Silent Hunter Crew

Post by Marius » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:39 am

skyhawk wrote:... I applaud the work of people, such as Robert and Lynda Kesselring, who provide all the facts they can, and encourage others to verify their work.
They do this because have found nothing with their facts .

Joe Ribaudo
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:02 am
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: Another Discovery for Silent Hunter Crew

Post by Joe Ribaudo » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:00 am

As I recall, it's been awhile since I read Cayce's story, you would not end up on Black Top. First, you have to know the exact place where the Cactus Marker was. Once you know that, following Cayce's directions you will end up in, not on, Bluff Spring Mountain.........West side.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

User avatar
Marius
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:08 pm
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: Another Discovery for Silent Hunter Crew

Post by Marius » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:25 am

Joe Ribaudo wrote:As I recall, it's been awhile since I read Cayce's story, you would not end up on Black Top. First, you have to know the exact place where the Cactus Marker was. Once you know that, following Cayce's directions you will end up in, not on, Bluff Spring Mountain.........West side.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo
Joe

Cayce mixed another markings of the area with the LDM . The distance which Cayce gave from the marked cactus was for another trail start point . The vision of the almost white triangle rock is correct but is not very close to the point that he saw/told . The same white rock is depicted with this mark
triangle.jpg
in the stone Cross map , the Cursum Perficio map and in the stone trail heart with this mark
Peralta stones trail map.jpg
The LDM is east of this rock but the treasure cave is south southwest from it .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Goldfinder2015
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:41 pm
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4
Location: Mesa

Re: Another Discovery for Silent Hunter Crew

Post by Goldfinder2015 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:32 am

Joe Ribaudo wrote:As I recall, it's been awhile since I read Cayce's story, you would not end up on Black Top. First, you have to know the exact place where the Cactus Marker was. Once you know that, following Cayce's directions you will end up in, not on, Bluff Spring Mountain.........West side.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo
Reread the Cayce discussion in this forum. If you haven't found it like I have. The cactus with 5 stones in it north, East, south and west plus one that points to the LDM. IT WAS AT THE LEFT Bottom SIDE OF Weavers Needle then LaFrance speaks of the triangle rock, which is the whitish tuffa on Black Top Mesa. Ask Kurt.."go 331\2 yards and look up in the hills and go down across gulch...? Roughly.

Goldfinder2015
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:41 pm
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4
Location: Mesa

Re: Another Discovery for Silent Hunter Crew

Post by Goldfinder2015 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:45 am

Joe Ribaudo wrote:As I recall, it's been awhile since I read Cayce's story, you would not end up on Black Top. First, you have to know the exact place where the Cactus Marker was. Once you know that, following Cayce's directions you will end up in, not on, Bluff Spring Mountain.........West side.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo
East side but go in northwest direction straight across from Jacob Waltz map 1, 2.

User avatar
Marius
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:08 pm
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: Another Discovery for Silent Hunter Crew

Post by Marius » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:31 pm

Goldfinder

With all due respect , you have found NOTHING in relation with the LDM .
Show us the picture of the white rock .

Goldfinder2015
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:41 pm
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4
Location: Mesa

Re: Another Discovery for Silent Hunter Crew

Post by Goldfinder2015 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:39 am

Marius wrote:
skyhawk wrote:... I applaud the work of people, such as Robert and Lynda Kesselring, who provide all the facts they can, and encourage others to verify their work.
They do this because have found nothing with their facts .

Yes they have. He turned over gold artifacts asking the proceeds go to catalogue gold found in raw and many other forms. The Forestry said nothing to protect. No gold rush wanted around A.J.


Show me where you have posted pix of your finds?

Goldfinder2015
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:41 pm
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4
Location: Mesa

Re: Another Discovery for Silent Hunter Crew

Post by Goldfinder2015 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:43 am

Goldfinder2015 wrote:
deducer wrote:
Goldfinder2015 wrote: I no longer care, but I will be in the history books. Women were the first to search and this woman found it.
Wouldn't "this woman" then be in the history books, not you?
Many hours searching and clues from "Edgar Cayce" I found LDM
The are in the history books, but they did not find it.

User avatar
Marius
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:08 pm
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: Another Discovery for Silent Hunter Crew

Post by Marius » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:22 am

Goldfinder2015 wrote:Show me where you have posted pix of your finds?
When I will claim how I have found the LDM , then i will show you the pics .

Goldfinder2015
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:41 pm
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4
Location: Mesa

Re: Another Discovery for Silent Hunter Crew

Post by Goldfinder2015 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:38 pm

5thGenAZ wrote:
Goldfinder2015 wrote:
tjoslin53 wrote:Hello Goldfinder2015! Back a few post ago you spoke of the Luxury house and cave with the two rooms. Silent Hunter will not speak of it and I was hoping that you would. Is it the on located on Malipia Mountain, or a different location? GPS would be helpful.

tjoslin53
You say "Luxury house" please translate? I referred to the "two-room cave 200 yards across from the mine opening where the Dutchman lived while getting the gold. Please reply and I can send the PIC that was sent to me.

I am interested in this pic as well, can you send it to me? Also, I would be interested in working with you. I have a high profile 4x4, generator, compressor, and am working on an Ingersoll Rand jackhammer. If you can send me a message with some details about how you want to tackle this project either contact me or let me know how to contact you. I can't send messages since I am a new member I guess. I have experience here in AZ and in Colorado.
I am interested in talking to you stenocaption@msn.com send by email communications phone # to call asap!!!

Post Reply