Jesuit Treasure in the Superstitions

Moderator: gollum

i-tsari-tsu-i

Re: Jesuit Treasure in the Superstitions

Post by i-tsari-tsu-i » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:34 pm

Mike,

Seems like anything other than head nodding, is making folks a little testy around these parts.

Take care,

Joe

User avatar
gollum
Posts: 262
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:41 pm
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4
Location: http://www.1oro1.com
Contact:

Re: Jesuit Treasure in the Superstitions

Post by gollum » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:46 pm

Joe,

Sure seems that way! Maybe next time I will just say (insert Rochester's Voice here) "YOWZA Mistah Benny! Dat's one fine treasure you got a percolatin' dere!" :roll: :roll: :roll:

Arcosnuffaluffagus (whatever),

I am sure I speak for all the long time members here when I say that we will all deeply regret not having you post the coordinates of what you think might be something of value. I think (and hope), that with time, we will all come out of the deep depression I am certain we will all sink into. In the meantime, we all wish you the best of luck in your endeavors, and hope you find more than everyone else that has acted like you in the past. I am sure that you have found that one tiny thing that everyone before you has missed (on Google Earth).

Mike

User avatar
gollum
Posts: 262
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:41 pm
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4
Location: http://www.1oro1.com
Contact:

Re: Jesuit Treasure in the Superstitions

Post by gollum » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:59 pm

Joe,

A buddy of mine has several letters written by Chuck Kenworthy to different people. They are worded almost exactly alike. I don't remember the exact verbiage, they all go something like "GREAT! Looks like you are really onto something at your site! If you keep it up, I am sure you will find something great (paraphrasing)." He originally thought less of Chuck for doing that, but in the years I have been on these forums and getting inquiries via my website, I have come to know that Chuck Kenworthy was a far wiser man than me.

I try and be honest with every person that asks for my opinions. More often than not, when I give my opinion, (and it doesn't agree with theirs) I either get an argument or called names. HAHAHAHAHA

Chuck had it right. Be vague and tell them what they want to hear. It keeps everybody happy with you, and every once in a while, that picture or story pops up that will actually lead to something. This is when you get personally involved. I am pretty certain that both CK's Superstition Gold Ore and his 1028 silver bars were found from an inquiry by another person. CK saw something in a picture or read something in a letter, that piqued his interest, and he got involved personally.

Mike

arizonarock
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:01 pm
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: Jesuit Treasure in the Superstitions

Post by arizonarock » Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:28 pm

gollum wrote:Joe,

A buddy of mine has several letters written by Chuck Kenworthy to different people. They are worded almost exactly alike. I don't remember the exact verbiage, they all go something like "GREAT! Looks like you are really onto something at your site! If you keep it up, I am sure you will find something great (paraphrasing)." He originally thought less of Chuck for doing that, but in the years I have been on these forums and getting inquiries via my website, I have come to know that Chuck Kenworthy was a far wiser man than me.

I try and be honest with every person that asks for my opinions. More often than not, when I give my opinion, (and it doesn't agree with theirs) I either get an argument or called names. HAHAHAHAHA

Chuck had it right. Be vague and tell them what they want to hear. It keeps everybody happy with you, and every once in a while, that picture or story pops up that will actually lead to something. This is when you get personally involved. I am pretty certain that both CK's Superstition Gold Ore and his 1028 silver bars were found from an inquiry by another person. CK saw something in a picture or read something in a letter, that piqued his interest, and he got involved personally.

Mike

arizonarock
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:01 pm
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: Jesuit Treasure in the Superstitions

Post by arizonarock » Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:56 pm

arizonarock wrote:
gollum wrote:Then why post anything about it until after you have checked it out?

Mike

I checked it out and been there, but you cannot touch it because of a Natl Park. So just because of your snooty attitude, I won't post the coordinates. Have a Good Day.
June 22, 2012

Flew in via helicopter, and extracted 3 unique gold bars. Photographed them and reburied them. Will not post coordinates, dueto a mad stampede it may cause. Whats funny, you arm chair prospecters seem to guessimate the validity of this and whatever you read or think you know... doesn't work. You need to getoff your little throne you built in your house and go traps around them thar hills. Since are skeptical, your loss then!
I fly in, therefore, that eliminates hiking in and dealing with some fruitcake running around out there with a rifle. You can dig for gold on a national forest, but not a national park. I don't waste time with someone finding dinky pieces of pottery, photographing them, and leaving it at that. More to life then pottery my boy, you know I know... so don't get your panties in a wad if I don't post coordinates... hint hint "go over near thetown of tortilla flat and go off the main road via horseback towards roosevelt reservoir then head south, but make sure yournot on the apache rez. That will give you an idea, furthermore. When you find a jesuit cross, the jesuits buried the gold in the shape of a cross under the ground.... but you already knewthat. Now go have some fun, and get off your butts behind the computer and quit judging something thats the truth. Maybe you doubt its true, but your loss! If you weren't so damned skeptical, you wouldve found things out here. That peralta stone map is the truth! Dont doubt that one damned second!!!

User avatar
alan m
Posts: 124
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:27 pm
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: Jesuit Treasure in the Superstitions

Post by alan m » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:03 pm

Holy crap on a cracker, here we go again :roll:
Alan

somehiker
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:51 pm
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: Jesuit Treasure in the Superstitions

Post by somehiker » Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:57 am

"hint hint "go over near thetown of tortilla flat and go off the main road via horseback towards roosevelt reservoir then head south, but make sure yournot on the apache rez. That will give you an idea,"

So says a man who's "been there"........ :lol:

Say....ya didn't happen to run into a "twisty forked" fella while you was diggin up them gold bars....did ya ? He thinks there's somethin way out that way too. ;)

User avatar
babymick1
Posts: 245
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:44 pm
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4
Location: Jamestown ND

Re: Jesuit Treasure in the Superstitions

Post by babymick1 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:28 pm

arizonarock wrote:
arizonarock wrote:
gollum wrote:Then why post anything about it until after you have checked it out?

Mike

I checked it out and been there, but you cannot touch it because of a Natl Park. So just because of your snooty attitude, I won't post the coordinates. Have a Good Day.
June 22, 2012


I fly in, therefore, that eliminates hiking in and dealing with some fruitcake; I,m not a friutcake, I,m babymick1 running around out there with a rifle. Its not a rifle its a big as# 1911 colt 45 so don't get your panties in a wad ; Thats not my panties ,The heat gave me bunger rot hint hint "go over near the town of tortilla flat and go off the main road via horseback towards roosevelt reservoir;Thats the wrong place for the peralta stones That peralta stone map is the truth! Dont doubt that one damned second!!!
Maybe the stone crosses are true or the latin heart

You can mail me them gold bars!

Good luck Babymick1

User avatar
Somero
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 10:35 am
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: Jesuit Treasure in the Superstitions

Post by Somero » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:25 am

alan m wrote:Holy crap on a cracker, here we go again :roll:
Alan

Image

thehunter
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:28 am
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: Jesuit Treasure in the Superstitions

Post by thehunter » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:45 pm

This is meant for true treasurehunters not for jokes.these moderators are known for being experts in their field.if you don't want to talk to them with manners there are other networks to contact .lets talk about the subjects, you will find that we will all need each others help.
Tom

Post Reply