Re: F J Cruiser

Post by MMM »

Lol maybe

Mike
LeeVW

Post by LeeVW »

"So each of you have to make up your own minds."

I made mine up! I'm keeping the Dodge. Coming home from the river last night the Dodge hit the 100,000 mile mark. It's the first vehicle I've ever driven that far, as all the others before it were too much trouble to be worth keeping (the '93 Toyota 4X4 included). I have a friend with 130,000 miles on his Dak and it still runs like new, passes smog with flying colors, and all that Good Stuff. I also can't find anything out there that I like more than the Dodge. So I'm keeping it. I'll see where this thread is about five years from now and go from there. :lol:

Lee
MMM
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Post by MMM »

My jeep cheroke has just hit 332,800 miles on the original engine. Don't burn oil, or leak oil. Lifters are quiet and even the mech is surprised how good the engine is. I get a constant 22 plus MPG and I drive from sea level to 6,000 feet every day. It only needs new tires and is good to go.

Mike
Desert Cruiser
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Post by Desert Cruiser »

Ok you guys are keeping what you have, and that's great, but don't overlook the NEW 4X4's that are coming out of China next year, I'm going to get one because they are cheap! Here's one (car) they make. Click on the film strip to see it in action.

Don....