To Borrega Linda and others down that way---

Mike C.

To Borrega Linda and others down that way---

Post by Mike C. »

I'm here in north Orange County (Ca) and felt that recent earthquake very well. My son's 75 pound punching bag hanging on a chain swayed 2-3 feet left to right for a good minute before slowly coming to a halt. I know you must have felt this being where you are. I can't help but thinking about all of the slots, mud caves, and canyons I have spent time in down in ABDSP. I hope all is well with you and all the good folks your way. Peace and have a blessed Easter! Mike C. Brea, Ca. ;)
Borrego Linda
The middle number please (4): 7

Re: To Borrega Linda and others down that way---

Post by Borrego Linda »

We're ok, no damage. It was pretty scary though...the worst I've been in. Didn't think it would ever stop. Be interesting to see what's happened in the rest of the area.
Space Cowboy
The middle number please (4): 7

Re: To Borrega Linda and others down that way---

Post by Space Cowboy »

The first time the wife and I were in an earthquake together, it was like 2 in the morning. We were asleep, and it was a good one and woke me up. I shook the wife and proclaimed, "Babe, an Earthquake!" She responded, "Wha'd'ya want me to do about it?"

Spoken like a true Southern Californian.

This time I was in the garden when it hit, and I stood there wondering when it was going to stop. I got up to the house, and the wife had the kids in the middle of the den, holding the dogs.

This was a good one, no doubt.