Contacting reptilist

reptilist
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: Contacting reptilist

Post by reptilist »

Why Hello Shining sun!

I've long held reservations about moving to the PNW. Because I would get homesick for Arizona.
On the other hand, sometimes I really get tired of all the right wing extremists and think I might enjoy living among a more liberal society.
I'll probably be forced through financial constraints to keep my shack in the sticks and just migrate north as the seasons turn.
yuccahead
The middle number please (4): 7

Post by yuccahead »

Terry, check out this blog by naturalist/writer Damian Fagan. He used to live around here and has written several books about the natural history of the Moab area but now lives in Bend, OR, I think. He's written several articles for DUSA as well.
You might enjoy it.

http://damianfagan.blogspot.com/
LDMGOLD

Post by LDMGOLD »

Terry:

Do I ever agree with you......The reason I think about leaving this area is the ultra-extremist politicians that run this state. I don't know whether to read "Mien Kampt" or the U.S. Constitution when I listen to them. These politicians are searching for a "final solution" for the poor, uneducated and uninsured instead of education and a brighter future. How about that for a metaphor? Take care and have a great New Year.

Tom K.
reptilist

Post by reptilist »

Thanks Rick I enjoy his blog very much!

Happy New Year to you and Tom!