Twenty-Sixteen

Moderator: RMG1976

Choto
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: Twenty-Sixteen

Post by Choto » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:14 am

RMG1976 wrote:
Choto wrote:"I was successful in building a strong and fantastic relationship with the Society of Jesus.....in regard to the stone maps and this story. I cant tell you what an honor it is for me to be in that position. The Church has never taken a position, publicly, on "treasure"....until now."

This is a truly incredible statement that, without specificity, could be interpreted many different ways. Especially among amateur historians like myself. Since the SOJ has now gone public, would you please share the name of the individual (the SOJ representative) taking that "position"?

The statement deserves a little clarity on this Good Friday as it tends to paint the SOJ as dishonest.

Not sure that is entirely fair.

Anyway, best of luck with your project.
Thanks for the well wishes, we all appreciate that.

It is an incredible thing and still something I am very happy about.

I am very excited for each of you to learn not only about the true story of Travis Tumlinson, but also the true story of his involvement with the Church and their involvement in what we are doing. I believe most will also be curious about the stone maps and how they came into creation.

You're right, it would be unfair for me to keep all of this secret. That has never been mine / our goal. Which is why I have chosen to tell this story to the world - in a very well produced series.

You will get all the answers you desire.

Be well,

RG
You have quite a few people pulling for your success even a few who you might perceived as antagonists. But I think that here your peppercorn response is a serious misstep and one that leaves the SOJ and their involvement in your well produced series vulnerable to closer scrutiny.

I will leave you be and reach out to the local Provincial.

Best.

RMG1976

Post by RMG1976 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:18 am

Choto wrote:
RMG1976 wrote:
Choto wrote:"I was successful in building a strong and fantastic relationship with the Society of Jesus.....in regard to the stone maps and this story. I cant tell you what an honor it is for me to be in that position. The Church has never taken a position, publicly, on "treasure"....until now."

This is a truly incredible statement that, without specificity, could be interpreted many different ways. Especially among amateur historians like myself. Since the SOJ has now gone public, would you please share the name of the individual (the SOJ representative) taking that "position"?

The statement deserves a little clarity on this Good Friday as it tends to paint the SOJ as dishonest.

I am very excited for each of you to learn not only about the true story of Travis Tumlinson, but also the true story of his involvement with the Church and their involvement in what we are doing. I believe most will also be curious about the stone maps and how they came into creation.

You're right, it would be unfair for me to keep all of this secret. That has never been mine / our goal. Which is why I have chosen to tell this story to the world - in a very well produced series.

Be well,

RG
You have quite a few people pulling for your success even a few who you might perceived as antagonists. But I think that here your peppercorn response is a serious misstep and one that leaves the SOJ and their involvement in your well produced series vulnerable to closer scrutiny.

Best.
May you find the answers you seek

Bad Knees

Post by Bad Knees » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:53 pm

Still rooting for you Ryan, eagerly awaiting the series.

RMG1976

Post by RMG1976 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:48 am

Bad Knees wrote:Still rooting for you Ryan, eagerly awaiting the series.

Thanks BK!

babymick1

Post by babymick1 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:16 pm

Hell Ryan, I don't think no one ever was rooting against you.
You just come off in a manner that rubs people wrong. Same as I, l suppose. Now I stayed in the Suppers a little longer then I expected, bulked up a littel to 179 weight, when I got home 142
But I spent a lot of time out there and never ran into anyone from this site. I'm starting to think no one here ever gets off there computers. 60 days and not a one!

Well I like to give a shout out to Garcia Granite in Mesa for cutting and polishing my custom countertops they look Terrific in there new home back in Jamestown ND!

Thanks Guys

Ryan best of luck and get that Story on TV

Wayne

nobody

Post by nobody » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:20 pm

When ever I see someone pass by my area, I don't move and kinda hide. Maybe that is what everyone is doing, hiding.

jhowlett

Post by jhowlett » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:42 am

Ryan was my last post removed? JH

RMG1976

Post by RMG1976 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:43 am

jhowlett wrote:Ryan was my last post removed? JH
No

Bad Knees

Post by Bad Knees » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:24 pm

Babymick,

That's quite a diet, you should write a book. People pay good money for such things.

As far as not seeing any familiar on-line faces, ...maybe they saw you coming. ;)

Choto

Post by Choto » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:34 am

Choto wrote:
RMG1976 wrote:

Be well,

RG

Best.
So, after a week of waiting for an official quote from the SOJ, this morning came word that the order is not interested in commenting either way on Ryan's alleged relationship. I followed up with a call just now and pushed hard, very hard, perhaps unfairly too hard, for a reason why no quote would be issued.

Here is the only response that was given: "lots of people make claims and we simply don't get involved in it".

I would like to thank the SOJ for their time and will let each person reading this draw their own conclusions.

Ryan - I think that you wrote "others" had seen the interviews that you recorded with the SOJ. Why not have these people confirm your claims. Someone like Gary whose words carry much weight. Anyway, you wished me luck in finding answers.

Hopefully your words were sincere.

I leave this thread here and wish everyone the best of luck.