Q&A'S - COMPLAINTS - NO SPECIFIC TOPIC DISCUSSIONS

Moderator: Jim_b

Goldseeker

Re: Q&A's and HELPFUL HINTS ABOUT USING THIS MESSAGE BOARD

Post by Goldseeker »

Jim Hatt wrote:
Desert Cruiser wrote:Well we've had this problem before and what I meant was for Goldseeker to click on the button and delete his board cookies and it may return everything to normal and it certainly wont' hurt anything. I delete mine every week with another program, and this might help you Goldseeker -- if you don't what to do it -- that's ok.

Don...

That makes sense Don. I see your train of thought now.
I don't think GS is worried about his little orange lights anymore.
I think he is "AWOL" in L.A. :D

Either that or he just isn't talking to me anymore. :?:

Was only in LA 1 miserable day, although the weather was nicer. You dont have anything new on here, same 'ol " were close to finding the dutchman" its in the 1teens here now.

I'm talking to ya. What do you think about the lost droopy wing angel mine in San Bernadino County, Ca?
Goldseeker

Post by Goldseeker »

Jim Hatt wrote:He's looking in the wrong place then.
Someone (maybe him) told me that all the gold in California was already found! :D

I know... (I'm BAD) He'll nail me on that one and I deserve it.
8-)

If its all found, then no use for you to look for any there. Keep looking for the lost dutchy... :?
Jim Hatt

Post by Jim Hatt »

The Lost Dutchy?

He__, I can't even fine the Lost Bilbrey!
:lol:
Goldseeker

Post by Goldseeker »

Jim Hatt wrote:The Lost Dutchy?

He__, I can't even fine the Lost Bilbrey!
:lol:

You cant *fine* a dead man, although Obama would sure like to try.... :lol:
104 at 6.19 pm
Jim Hatt

Post by Jim Hatt »

OOPS! I'm "BUSTED" GS! :oops:
Yehonadav
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Post by Yehonadav »

Jim why are my messages being deleted? I posted a response about the original peralta stones, and that was deleted, then I tried to post it under the regular peralta stones topic, that was also deleted. Am I missing something here?
Jim Hatt

Post by Jim Hatt »

Sorry Ydav, don't take it personal, there is an explanation.

Don and I were still setting up the topic ORIGINAL STONE MAP PHOTOS and uploading the photos to it as fast as we could. We wanted to get all the photos on the first page so they would all be together. You had already started posting and opening conversations, that were really using up our first page rapidly. We both posted messages to you asking that you hold off from posting until we had the photos all uploaded, and left them up for you to see for about four hours. Guess that wasn't long enough for you top see them.

Anyway, when we finally got all the photos uploaded to photobucket and were ready to post them on the forum. There wasn't enough room to get them on the front page of the topic, so we (I) wiped it clean and started over.

I saw where you re-posted your message about the Original Stone Maps to the regular stone maps topic (Which was really OFF TOPIC" there and needed to be in the ORIGINAL STONE MAP topic). It was around 2 am and I was getting very tired by that time. I dumped it from that topic and figured I would have a chance to explain why to you at a later date.

It is now a later date and I have explained...

The ORIGINAL STONE MAP PHOTO page is now open for discussion. Have at Bro - I'll leave you alone now. :D
Yehonadav

Post by Yehonadav »

Thanks Jim :)
Jim Hatt

Post by Jim Hatt »

Thanks for understanding Ydav.
Gerald D. Sain

Re: Q&A'S - COMPLAINTS - NO SPECIFIC TOPIC DISCUSSIONS

Post by Gerald D. Sain »

The zoom in, zoom out don't work on a lap-top, unless you know how to do it.
As for the deleting the cookies, every time i did this, i had to sign back each time. Did it three times.
Have not tryed to post again. Don't know whats wrong but someone will tell, i'm sure.
Don't want to write a full page, two hours, and then have it deleted.
I have gotton a calius on my middle, left hand finger, from writting so much with it. But i won't give up, yet.

Gerald