Dead Forum

Moderator: Jim_b

NissanBoy
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Dead Forum

Post by NissanBoy »

Is this place alive? I post all the time about trips to the AZ strip and no one EVER responds. I only give about a months notice of a trip and not a single soul replies. It would be ok if I got 20 ney's, but I get nothing. Why does this forum even exist? Should I write the sierra club directly? At least they would respond!
MMM

Re: Dead Forum

Post by MMM »

Sorry about the lack of responces. I have limited experience in travel in Arizona and much of that dates from the mid 70's, so not up to date. I do read just about every new post, but sadly, do not respond to many. Hope you stay around.

Mike
Vulture

Post by Vulture »

I agree with MMM. I do enjoy your pictures and adventures.
Sandman

Post by Sandman »

Well.......I aint dead yet! Im just healing up and getting ready to head on out to the Quartzite area to catch some sun and play the ol banjo. I hear there's a bluegrass festival comin up soon. It will be worth catching for sure!
LeeVW

Post by LeeVW »

There are more lurkers than you realize on this forum. Many never post, but I guarantee everything gets read!

Lee
LDMGOLD

Post by LDMGOLD »

Say, I love four wheeling and been doing it for over fifty years in Arizona. My Strip Country experience dates back to the early 1960's when my wife and I were first married. My sister was born in St. George, Utah. I would hope the area is still as primitive as it use to be. We are thinking about a trip north this Spring, but I am not sure where we plan on going at this time. We enjoy all post on Desert USA, but I seldom respond. Please keep up the good work. You have a great day and a wonderful New Year.

Tom K.