Are the stone Maps Authentic or are they a Hoax?

Moderator: gollum

somehiker
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: Are the stone Maps Authentic or are they a Hoax?

Post by somehiker »

One stone,indicated by the arrow,also has a shape that is very much like the H/P stone.

Regards:Somehiker
action14

Post by action14 »

Definitely real… My son and I hiked the ancient trail. It is shaped just like the illustration on the stone maps. It is marked buy small stone piles at every spot that is dimpled on the stone maps. The trail is monumented by small rocks one on top of the other along the trail every few feet. We discovered it on our last trip. I was an exiting moment.

Jon
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
action14

Post by action14 »

I'm curious why nobody has replied to my statement.

Is it because many people in the past have falsely claimed to have found physical evidence.

Maybe the lack of response is because if my statement is true then it would have negative impact on some theories.

One would have to admit that if my statement is true, then it goes against the previous theories that the trail is reversed, stretched or that most (or all) of the monuments and markers have been removed by past treasure seekers.

I'm sure many hunters would rather my statement not be true.

I'm not going to convince you that I have located the ancient trail.

Thx Jon
Jim Hatt

Post by Jim Hatt »

Jon,

It's not that nobody believes you or isn't interested. The question is... who put them there and why? Those kinds of markers exist all over the mtns. Clay and I once found a trail of them going form the bottom of a canyon all the way to the top of the ridge above. Nothing up there but a beautiful view. Over the course of about 3/4 of a mile we counted 87 of them.

Hell's Hole Spring was at the bottom of the marked trail. We finally decided that it must have been a marked trail to the water.

As close as your markers are together, It is hard to imagine they are spread out far enough to mark the entire length of the 18 Places on the Stone Map Trail.

Just my opinion...

Best,

Jim
action14

Post by action14 »

hay jim

"It is shaped just like the illustration on the stone maps"

by illustration I mean the shape of the trail

" It is marked buy small stone piles at every spot that is dimpled on the stone maps"

If the trail twist and turns exactly like it does on the stone maps then it is the ancient trail.

But my question is why know response.
action14

Post by action14 »

The rocks that are close to each other are small stones one atop the other every few feet. the rock piles (the dimples on the stone maps) are some distance from each other.

Jon
gollum

Post by gollum »

Hey Jim,

Glad to see you back. I was worried there for a bit.

Jon,

If someone went to the trouble to carve the places into the stone maps, then it is highly unlikely they would have used small piles of stones like that in the field, and like Jim said, too close together to be the 18 place markers. The 18 place markers on the stones could be as much as 20 or 30 miles total distance between first and last.

It may be that the 18 places may not even be marked at all on the trail. It might be up to the map reader to already know the distance between the dots. One would think that the distance between dots would be 1,000 or 10,000 varas or so (about 1,000 or 10,000 meters). A clue to the distance may be on the stones themselves.

As Phil Reinhardt posits, the 18 places may be springs or water holes.

The 18 places could be stone monuments or engravings on cliffs or boulders.

Nobody knows for sure, but likely they are not small piles of stones easily washed away in a flash flood or kicked down by a wandering prospector.

Mike
coazon de oro

Post by coazon de oro »

Jon,

Besides quality time, may I ask what you and your son found at the end of the trail?

Homar P. Olivarez
babymick1

the stones could be as much as 20 or 30 miles total distance

Post by babymick1 »

No thats not true the two stone,s of the trail map = 1 leauge or 8 miles but highly
think those little stone stacks go on for 8 miles, but they are telling where something is
babymick1

Post by babymick1 »

action14 wrote:I'm curious why nobody has replied to my statement.

Is it because many people in the past have falsely claimed to have found physical evidence.

Maybe the lack of response is because if my statement is true then it would have negative impact on some theories.

One would have to admit that if my statement is true, then it goes against the previous theories that the trail is reversed, stretched or that most (or all) of the monuments and markers have been removed by past treasure seekers.

I'm sure many hunters would rather my statement not be true.

I'm not going to convince you that I have located the ancient trail.

Thx Jon
No negative impact there Jon, or all the markers removed its all good. none of the marks on the maps are on the trail no relation in the field. They been around a long time and nobody ever found a matching marker in the field and you won't, The maps are to be read like a book then they all come to life!

Babymick 1