Another Discovery for Silent Hunter Crew

Moderator: Jim_b

tjoslin53
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: Another Discovery for Silent Hunter Crew

Post by tjoslin53 »

Hey Kurt, its been another 8 months and I have still not seen that book of yours. Can I assume that it is not to be. Seems a shame after all those amazing discoveries of yours! Have not seen any new going on's with the Silent Hunter group, has everything been discovered? What ever happened with that Luxury House cave of yours on Malipia Mountain? So many questions and no replies, maybe someone else could tell me if they know. It seems as if the site has gone cold.

TJoslin
silent hunter

Post by silent hunter »

we are still here... but so is the law
tjoslin53

Post by tjoslin53 »

OK, but I'm not sure that answered my question. What about the book, the house/cave discovery, and new discoveries? How is this a law issue? You have been posting for years, now the law is a problem. Not one of your past post offered locations, or showed anything subjective. I have not seen many post on this subject or site as a whole for months, and its been hiking season.
markclark

Post by markclark »

I moved to Oklahoma and after I moved here I figured out where its at and would be will to take someone back there as long as we share it equally, I figured out that I walked right passed it twice there are only to real clues that pin point the location, my wife is not a supporter she's told me to make a contract with someone and tell them how to get there I'm not that stupid I need a way to get to Arizona and only those that are serious. I grew up in Apache Junction but never started looking unit later year's I know where the house in a cave is, and I know how to decifer the map and the other clue all I'll say for now is closer to civilization that anyone would think.
tjoslin53

Post by tjoslin53 »

So, is the silent Hunter crew no longer together? In my own searches I have come to the conclusion that its also very near a well known area. That of course is if we are both correct and not just think we know. I am sure that like all others that came before us we have no real proof, only a handful of good clues, facts and markers. The sight I propose is little more than a depression in the ground with a monument nearby and cave. But so many places out their have these. Well, if you ever want to chat let me know, I live here in Apache Junction and get out as often as I can. The Luxury House cave has nothing to do with the mine, not even close to the site, a couple miles away, so why the secret about it?

tjoslin53
Goldfinder2015

Post by Goldfinder2015 »

markclark wrote:I moved to Oklahoma and after I moved here I figured out where its at and would be will to take someone back there as long as we share it equally, I figured out that I walked right passed it twice there are only to real clues that pin point the location, my wife is not a supporter she's told me to make a contract with someone and tell them how to get there I'm not that stupid I need a way to get to Arizona and only those that are serious. I grew up in Apache Junction but never started looking unit later year's I know where the house in a cave is, and I know how to decifer the map and the other clue all I'll say for now is closer to civilization that anyone would think.

Hey, Kurt why don't you sign a contract with the lady you met at the Lost Dutchman Museum with Jim Hatt and gave you the coordinates to Bluff Springs Mountain after deciphering the Edgar Casey reading way back in February 2010. Remember you went in and sent me 5 pictures. One was the waste pile, the other the two-room cave with the huge Saguaros at the entrance, one of the marker that was the same color as the Peralta Stone Tablets, etc. Then you refused to contact me after that. I knew there were two shafts and the pics you posted were in the shaft to the north of the LDM. I have contacted everyone of those non-believers John McCain, Tom Kollenborn, Clay Worst, etc., all they say is "Show me the Gold". I have been rescued 3 times by helicopter and have paid my dues in almost dying just to be double-crossed. My book is written and will be published soon with all the posts in this forum quoted for proof. I have staked my own claim on BLM land since you cannot touch the LDM. I will post when my book is published.
Simon1

Post by Simon1 »

Just so there is no miss-understanding here, you have found the original LDM and have secured the government paperwork for the rights to the claim ?
Goldfinder2015

Post by Goldfinder2015 »

Simon1 wrote:Just so there is no miss-understanding here, you have found the original LDM and have secured the government paperwork for the rights to the claim ?
I no longer care, but I will be in the history books. Women were the first to search and this woman found it.
Goldfinder2015

Post by Goldfinder2015 »

Simon1 wrote:Just so there is no miss-understanding here, you have found the original LDM and have secured the government paperwork for the rights to the claim ?
I no longer care, but I will be in the history books. Women were the first to search and this woman found it.

No paperwork will allow you to claim it. I have a claim on BLM land.
deducer

Post by deducer »

Goldfinder2015 wrote: I no longer care, but I will be in the history books. Women were the first to search and this woman found it.
Wouldn't "this woman" then be in the history books, not you?