Q&A'S - COMPLAINTS - NO SPECIFIC TOPIC DISCUSSIONS

Moderator: Jim_b

Plays In The Dirt

Q&A'S - COMPLAINTS - NO SPECIFIC TOPIC DISCUSSIONS

Post by Plays In The Dirt »

Many of the articles that are posted here and in other forums are hard to read due to their small sized print. Now maybe some of you may already know this, but for those that don't here's a tip for making the print size larger. If you have a mouse with a wheel on top between the buttons, (or elsewhere), just press and hold the control key, (ctrl) while you roll the wheel in either direction and it will change the size of the print. Now this works well on my PC's but I know nothing about MAC's so you'd have to experiment with them.
Goldseeker

Re: Just A Tip....

Post by Goldseeker »

I posted a reply to this and it didnt go on. So, again....
I have a zoom level thing on this pc and can change text size easy, if you dont, why not try reading glasses.

The orange light does not come on here to show new posts. All other sections here the orange light works. and new posts dont always go to the top, one just came at 7.01 am and its in the middle. So this board needs work.

Moderator jim who...fix 'er pronto...or donald trump may have those 2 famous words for you... :lol:
Jim Hatt

Post by Jim Hatt »

Sorry GS, I don't have a button for Orange Lights... :o
Mine are working in here tho...

Did you by any chance dump the cookies from your computer?
jim_dusa

Post by jim_dusa »

If you look above the DesertUSA Logo at the top of the page you will see the letter A it is gray in color the symbols next to it will increase the type size.

Also there is search on the right side.

Plays In The Dirt

Post by Plays In The Dirt »

jim_dusa wrote:If you look above the DesertUSA Logo at the top of the page you will see the letter A it is gray in color the symbols next to it will increase the type size.

Also there is search on the right side.
Cool Jim, it works as well as my tip. I've never seen that on any other web site before and my not so young eyes appreciate it.
Iggy1
The middle number please (4): 7

Post by Iggy1 »

Thanks Jim. Much appreciated, and Greg thanks for bringing this up. Your never to old to learn. :lol:
Goldseeker

Post by Goldseeker »

Jim Hatt wrote:Sorry GS, I don't have a button for Orange Lights... :o
Mine are working in here tho...

Did you by any chance dump the cookies from your computer?

No I did not and the orange light works in all the other forums
Desert Cruiser
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Post by Desert Cruiser »

Goldseeker: This forum is set up differently and some options are not available by choice of the Moderator.
About dumping your board Cookies Go back to the main page that lists all the forums

http://www.desertusa.com/mb3/ right here

Down at the bottom right hand side of the page you'll see where you can delete Board Cookies, just click on it.

Don...
Goldseeker

Post by Goldseeker »

Desert Cruiser wrote:Goldseeker: This forum is set up differently and some options are not available by choice of the Moderator.
About dumping your board Cookies Go back to the main page that lists all the forums

http://www.desertusa.com/mb3/ right here

Down at the bottom right hand side of the page you'll see where you can delete Board Cookies, just click on it.

Don...

And what is the advantage of delete the board cookies.
Jim Hatt

Post by Jim Hatt »

I see no advantage to it at all GS. To do so in my opinion would be to a large disadvantage. It would change the whole way your little orange lights that you are so fond of ;) operate :o .

That is why I asked you if you had dumped the cookies from your computer.

I believe that Don was just informing you about how easy it would be to do that (like in accidentally) with the click of a single button.

I don't think he was recommending that you do it.

Jim Hatt