Don't know what to do but need to vent

Allen
The middle number please (4): 7

Re: Don't know what to do but need to vent

Post by Allen »

Samantha has now been moved from ICU to the Telemetry Ward. Good news all around that she is making a remarkable recovery. I pray that it continues.
Plays In The Dirt

Post by Plays In The Dirt »

Good Going Samantha - We're Rooting For You!
Dan

Post by Dan »

Allen, I can't tell you how much better I feel about this whole thing after reading your updates. God works in mysterious and wonderful ways. The perpetrators will be dealt with accordingly, whether they are caught or not.

But for us here and now, and especially for you and your family, I hope they end up on the losing end of a good arse kicking and a long prison sentence. Anyone who would do this is among the lowest forms of life that exists. If they can do this once, they can likely do it again. Best to end it as soon as society can get its hands on these scum.
MMM
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Post by MMM »

Thank God she is doing so much better. That is what is important. people like sal are deeply desturbed and as such, well best to forgit him. I am just so happy to hear she is doing so well. Give her a big hug from all of us here at DUSA site.

Mike
Sandman

Post by Sandman »

Allen,

We appriciate the updates but something to consider is at this time the perps are still roaming free. Your daughter-in-law's location should be kept confidential for her safety. I am hoping she will be released soon :) Take care and have a good night and pehaps the perps will be in custody tonight!
Allen

Post by Allen »

Sandman wrote:Allen,

We appriciate the updates but something to consider is at this time the perps are still roaming free. Your daughter-in-law's location should be kept confidential for her safety. I am hoping she will be released soon :) Take care and have a good night and pehaps the perps will be in custody tonight!
Thanks for the suggestion, Sandman. That is a good thing to remember but she does have someone with her 24 hours a day right now. She'll be moved to a rehab facility sometime near the end of the week. Her Dr. expects her to be there about one month.
Kathy

Post by Kathy »

Allen,
I sooooooooo happy that your future daughter in law is improving
everyday.The Lord has something special for that young lady to do
in the future.He spared her because he needs her in the future.My
prayers are with you and your family.Get some rest as that very
same family needs you.Kathy
Allen

Post by Allen »

Thank you, Kathy. With the all of the notable improvements, I was finally able to get about 7 hours of sleep last night.
MMM

Post by MMM »

Again I am so very happy she is getting along so well. That is all that really matters. In a twisted sort of way, we can acknoledge sals responces as they really show all of us what kind of creature he really is. And enough on that. I now pray that the person, persons, who did this evil deed will be brought swiftly to justice.

Mike
Kathy

Post by Kathy »

Your very welcome Allen and I pray things are even better today
for the young lady and your family.Kathy