Don't know what to do but need to vent

Allen
The middle number please (4): 7

Re: Don't know what to do but need to vent

Post by Allen »

Kathy wrote:Hi Allen,
I pray the young Samantha is doing well today.And your son is getting moved out of that house.I pray you and your wife are getting plenty of rest as the youngsters will need you both when
they get there.Many Blessings.Kathy
Thanks, Kathy. With the help of many friends, we got them all moved out today. Samantha is doing well enough that they let her out for about five hours today so she could visit her younger brothers and sisters as well as her pets. I'm not sure why it's ok to get out for a few hours and not ok to be fully released from the hospital. Sam's mother is an RN and I'm sure she is more than capable of taking care of her medications. The only thing they have her on now, is oral pain medication. It's been amazing how quickly she has recovered so far. We all understand that we're in it for the long haul on rehab, but I never expected her to be up and around this soon after the attack. With the exception of her left arm and hand, she has all motor functions. She has full sensation in her left arm and reflex movement, but still very weak purposeful movement. The Neuro's say they do expect a 100% recovery and that's what we really care about.
Dan

Post by Dan »

Amazing, Allen. I can't help but believe there is much more than luck involved with this. We may not always understand the reasons for such an attack, or the reasons for the extraordinary recovery she's experiencing. But I believe there is a bigger picture we aren't aware of, and such things may well be a part of that bigger picture.

Perhaps a great example of the power of prayer.
Kathy
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Post by Kathy »

Hi Allen,
That is just wonderful news about Samantha.She is a miracle for
sure.I agree with Dan.Power of Prayer is Powerless!But keep those
prayers going because the family will need them everyday.Take care
Kathy
Sandman

Post by Sandman »

Hey Allen,

How is Samantha doing? Your son and daughter in law remain in our prayers.

We are also praying for justice to be served upon the perps. When you have time, please give us all an update on Samantha's recovery.
castle

Post by castle »

Allen,I've been on the road and a way from my computer a lot lately and just saw this thread. I'm glad that Samantha is doing better, that's the important thing right now, her full recovery. As to the pond scum that did this I hope they are caught and brought to justice. I can't thing of anything worse then finding a family member as you did. If you should find the Adam Henrys before the LEO do let me know. I have lots of free time and would be glad to help you.
Allen

Post by Allen »

Thanks for asking, Sandman. She is doing very well and is well over a month ahead of where her neurologist thought she would be at this time. While she has complete feeling in all extremities, she is still unable to move her left wrist and fingers. However, that is also expected to return to normal during her recuperation. She spent a week at Ballard Rehab and was released early this past week. The perpetrator(s) are still on the loose, so we are not talking at all about where she is living or where her continuing rehab will be since we and the detectives are concerned that whoever did this may return to finish the job. There is still no motive for this attack, but there are some suspects, so I won't taint the investigation by making any presumptions.
Thanks for your kind words, Castle. If there is anything left when my son and I are finished, you can take care of the rest. Truthfully though, I am looking forward to being able to stare these animals down in court room and make them squirm. Their punishment will be in the form of inmate justice once their prison mates find out what they did. No doubt, that will be just as bad or perhaps worse then what I would do to them and it would be continuous.
castle

Post by castle »

Allen wrote:Thanks for asking, Sandman. She is doing very well and is well over a month ahead of where her neurologist thought she would be at this time. While she has complete feeling in all extremities, she is still unable to move her left wrist and fingers. However, that is also expected to return to normal during her recuperation. She spent a week at Ballard Rehab and was released early this past week. The perpetrator(s) are still on the loose, so we are not talking at all about where she is living or where her continuing rehab will be since we and the detectives are concerned that whoever did this may return to finish the job. There is still no motive for this attack, but there are some suspects, so I won't taint the investigation by making any presumptions.
Thanks for your kind words, Castle. If there is anything left when my son and I are finished, you can take care of the rest. Truthfully though, I am looking forward to being able to stare these animals down in court room and make them squirm. Their punishment will be in the form of inmate justice once their prison mates find out what they did. No doubt, that will be just as bad or perhaps worse then what I would do to them and it would be continuous.
You best bet probably is to let the courts take care of the pond scum when they are apprehended. I do understand your desire to met out some more approperate justice though.
EZRider

Post by EZRider »

Wrong forum, sellyx, although the thread title "Don't know what to do but need to vent" explains why you are here.

My understanding of California law is that if the lender is a "purchase money note holder" (loan was used to purchase the property), the lender must absorb any loss.

However, if the property has been refinanced, the lender could sue for a deficiency judgment to recover the difference between loan value and house value.

Are banks attempting to get deficiency judgments? I don't know. Best to get financial advice from a professional.

EZ
desert wanderer

Post by desert wanderer »

Hello EZ. Been awhile since I've been on this post. I think that Sellyx was referring to an older post in that Allen brought up on this thread. It looked like some under-handed banking policies brought on by a bank that didn't sound quite ethical. I'm very glad that the young lady that was attacked is on her way to a recovery! I just only can imagine what Allen and the family must have gone though. Its good to be back on this forum, I've been out truck driving for the past 2 months. Leaving for Lake Powell in about 6 hours.
EZRider

Post by EZRider »

desert wanderer wrote: Its good to be back on this forum, I've been out truck driving for the past 2 months. Leaving for Lake Powell in about 6 hours.
Good to see you back, desert wanderer. Thank God for air conditioning on that drive to Lake Powell!

I learned how to drive a truck at seven years, a 1935 Chevy 1-Ton with a steel box, built for the CCC. If you wanted A/C, the front windshield was hinged to push out and up. :D

EZ