Another Discovery for Silent Hunter Crew

Moderator: Jim_b

somehiker
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: Another Discovery for Silent Hunter Crew

Post by somehiker »

Goldfinder2015 wrote:No paperwork will allow you to claim it. I have a claim on BLM land.
That's good news.
I'd like to see more women involved in the search, and there was another woman poster who made the same claim to finding the LDM awhile back...."chlsebrns", I think she used for a handle.
But a "claim on BLM land" does not prove anything other than staking and a filing of the necessary paperwork to begin legally excavating and removing minerals from a specific place. Thousands do so every year, and dozens have filed claims where they were convinced they had found the LDM, some of these on BLM land outside the wilderness area. This of course, is not considered proof by the less naive among current LDM historians and Dutchhunters.
It sounds to me like Kurt went out to check your "proof", took photos which he sent you, and decided that any further involvement (including a contract) would be a waste of his time.
Goldfinder2015

Post by Goldfinder2015 »

somehiker wrote:
Goldfinder2015 wrote:No paperwork will allow you to claim it. I have a claim on BLM land.
That's good news.
I'd like to see more women involved in the search, and there was another woman poster who made the same claim to finding the LDM awhile back...."chlsebrns", I think she used for a handle.
But a "claim on BLM land" does not prove anything other than staking and a filing of the necessary paperwork to begin legally excavating and removing minerals from a specific place. Thousands do so every year, and dozens have filed claims where they were convinced they had found the LDM, some of these on BLM land outside the wilderness area. This of course, is not considered proof by the less naive among current LDM historians and Dutchhunters.
It sounds to me like Kurt went out to check your "proof", took photos which he sent you, and decided that any further involvement (including a contract) would be a waste of his time.
Wrong he posted pictures on this site of working the wrong shaft and got in trouble with the law. My claim has nothing to do with the LDM.
somehiker

Post by somehiker »

in that case, congratulations on your having registered a claim.
Since it is not the LDM, and not in the SWA or any other location I am currently exploring, I have no further interest.
Perhaps Kurt will be able to answer your inquiries at some point in the future.

Regards:SH.
Goldfinder2015

Post by Goldfinder2015 »

somehiker wrote:in that case, congratulations on your having registered a claim.
Since it is not the LDM, and not in the SWA or any other location I am currently exploring, I have no further interest.
Perhaps Kurt will be able to answer your inquiries at some point in the future.

Regards:SH.
Please avail yourself of an article written by Robert Kessellring "Reading the Peralta Maps" on this site.
somehiker

Post by somehiker »

I availed myself of Robert's article when it was first published on this forum.
Goldfinder2015

Post by Goldfinder2015 »

somehiker wrote:
That's good news.
Now I am in need of a partner to help with my Lode claim, my SUV is down, I need high-profile vehicle, jack hammer, gas generator and 50-foot extension cord. Drive right to it. Percentage after expenses. Had it scanned.
somehiker

Post by somehiker »

You might be able to find a partner by posting a message in one of the prospecting topics.

Regards Somehiker
Goldfinder2015

Post by Goldfinder2015 »

somehiker wrote:You might be able to find a partner by posting a message in one of the prospecting topics.

Regards Somehiker
Thank you, I have now posted my request.
tjoslin53

Post by tjoslin53 »

Hello Goldfinder2015! Back a few post ago you spoke of the Luxury house and cave with the two rooms. Silent Hunter will not speak of it and I was hoping that you would. Is it the on located on Malipia Mountain, or a different location? GPS would be helpful.

tjoslin53
Goldfinder2015

Post by Goldfinder2015 »

tjoslin53 wrote:Hello Goldfinder2015! Back a few post ago you spoke of the Luxury house and cave with the two rooms. Silent Hunter will not speak of it and I was hoping that you would. Is it the on located on Malipia Mountain, or a different location? GPS would be helpful.

tjoslin53
You say "Luxury house" please translate? I referred to the "two-room cave 200 yards across from the mine opening where the Dutchman lived while getting the gold. Please reply and I can send the PIC that was sent to me.