Triangle Cave

tjoslin53
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Triangle Cave

Post by tjoslin53 »

Hello, group! I am interested in knowing a little about Triangle cave. I have read the tale about Sims and the Mexican sandles but from what images I have seen I think that I may be thinking of a different location. I was under the impression the cave was located in a valley yet I am find information that it sits ver high on a hillside. Can anyone out there tell me which it is and about were it is located.

Thanks

R.
scorpionfan2012
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: Triangle Cave

Post by scorpionfan2012 »

tjoslin53 wrote:Hello, group! I am interested in knowing a little about Triangle cave. I have read the tale about Sims and the Mexican sandles but from what images I have seen I think that I may be thinking of a different location. I was under the impression the cave was located in a valley yet I am find information that it sits ver high on a hillside. Can anyone out there tell me which it is and about were it is located.

Thanks

R.
Hi, the actual cave is located on Black Top Mesa and can be seen from Boulder Creek. Take 1st Water trailhead and go between Palomino and Black Top Mesa and look toward the west and you can see the cave from below. Take your camera and take pix. The camera picks up detail that the human eye cannot pick up. Good hunting.