pics of OHV damage

Ken@WonderValley
The middle number please (4): 7

Re: pics of OHV damage

Post by Ken@WonderValley »

Sal wrote:gas schmass the webmaster closed my account after only one post.
Sal the members of thumper talk give gas or take away gas depending on what you posted. I guess a few members did not like your post. It takes more than one member to remove all of your gas. Just so you know a new member cant take away gas :mrgreen:
Dan

Post by Dan »

Ken@WonderValley wrote:
Sal wrote:gas schmass the webmaster closed my account after only one post.
Sal the members of thumper talk give gas or take away gas depending on what you posted. I guess a few members did not like your post. It takes more than one member to remove all of your gas. Just so you know a new member cant take away gas :mrgreen:

That's impossible! Sal is full of gas.
Allen
The middle number please (4): 7

Post by Allen »

Sal wrote:I would post at Thumpertalk but after one post they closed my account--afraid their readers can't defend their "sport" against a greenie :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sal, I see you ended your post with the word describing you as "greenie" but don't you think weenie would have been more appropriate? There are hundreds of other words that are even more descriptive of you but they don't rhyme with "greenie". Good for Thumpertalk booting you off. You didn't belong there.
ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Here's a link to a place for you to do some serious and much more helpful correspondence. Heck, you might even find a life partner.

Link for Sierra Club Member Blogs