City Of 29 Palms Goes After Off-Road Dollar$

EZRider

Re: City Of 29 Palms Goes After Off-Road Dollar$

Post by EZRider »

Dan wrote:Radical environmentalists and animal rights activists are near the top of both terror watch lists.
Great! Dan would have us believe that abusive behavior is justifed in this case because Sherry may well be a terrorist.

EZ
Dan

Post by Dan »

You didn't even read the rest of my post, did you? That was not the point at all. But I'm not surprised that you're attempting to pry that meaning out of the words I posted.
EZRider

Post by EZRider »

Dan wrote:You didn't even read the rest of my post, did you?
OK, Dan. I re-read your post and doubtless you objected to my having excluded your statement, "OHV people are not typically prone to panic and hysteria."

Someone gripped by panic and hysteria would see every bit of legislation as a threat to their freedom and their Constitutional rights. They would post obsessively in this forum in an attempt to alert their "fellow citizens" to the dangers they imagine to be threatening their very survival.

No, I don't see that as "typical" of the OHV community.........more like someone struggling with an illness.

EZ
Allen
The middle number please (4): 7

Post by Allen »

EZRider wrote:Attempting to take advantage to the weaker sex is a long-standing trait of men having undeveloped character, Dan.EZ
Wow, EZ, my wife would not like me using that term since it's somewhat disrespectful. Does your wife view herself as the "Weaker Sex"? I'd be willing to bet that women like Margaret Thatcher and Helen Clark or even my own wife could make you cry in a debate regarding your view of them as the "Weaker Sex", or perhaps any other matter.
My wife and I will be married for 32 years later this month and that is the result of mutual respect and occasional compromise.
EZRider

Post by EZRider »

Allen wrote: My wife and I will be married for 32 years later this month and that is the result of mutual respect and occasional compromise.
That was my point, Allen.

Since women are not as physically powerful as men, they deserve our protection and respect.

EZ
Allen

Post by Allen »

EZRider wrote:
Allen wrote: My wife and I will be married for 32 years later this month and that is the result of mutual respect and occasional compromise.
That was my point, Allen.

Since women are not as physically powerful as men, they deserve our protection and respect.

EZ

Now I understand the comment. Although, I've had to deal with a few women that were tuff to cuff. :D :shock:
Thank you.
Dan

Post by Dan »

EZ, please tell us what dance that is you're doing?
Goldseeker

Post by Goldseeker »

Considering the subject, maybe EZ is doing the "fox trot" :lol:
castle

Post by castle »

EZRIDER said: "Since women are not as physically powerful as men, they deserve our protection and respect."

Respect is a given. All people deserve respect, when respectable. I guess though you've never met my first wife. The lady would make a freight train take a dirt road. She needs no protection as she can provide that for herself.
Goldseeker

Post by Goldseeker »

How about Janet Reno? That was one tough guy .... :o