QuickTime VR is a photorealistic technology that makes it possible to explore the picture as if you were really there! Interactive content, design and immersive imaging allow the viewer to explore and examine a detailed virtual worlds using a computer and mouse. Quicktime VR images let you spin around, look up and down and zoom in as if you were standing right there! You need to have Apple's QuickTime ( It's for Windows or Mac and is a free download.)
Look under QuickTime VRs on the state pages, or look at the alphabetical listing of QTVRs below.
- Arches National Park
- Canyonlands National Park
- Grand Canyon National Park
- Joshua Tree National Park
- Mesa Verde National Park
- Saguauro National Park Visitor Center
- Sunset Crater National Monument
- Wupatki National Monument
- The Watchtower, Grand Canyon National Park
- Hidden Valley, Joshua Tree National Park
- Font's Point, Anza-Borrego Desert State Park
- Pumpkin Patch, Ocotillo Wells Vehicular Recreation Area
- Town of Oatman, Arizona
- Wildflowers at Anza-Borrego DSP
To return to the DesertUSA Video Main Page, click here.
To see videos of desert plants, click here.
To see videos illustrating the Biology, Geology, Ecology & History of the Desert, click here.
To see desert DVD previews, click here.
DesertUSA is a comprehensive resource about the North American deserts and Southwest destinations. Learn about desert biomes while you discover how desert plants and animals learn to adapt to the harsh desert environment. Find travel information about national parks, state parks, BLM land, and Southwest cities and towns located in or near the desert regions of the United States. Access maps and information about the Sonoran Desert, Mojave Desert, Great Basin Desert, and Chihuahuan Desert.
SEARCH THIS SITE