Joshua Tree National Monument Recreation Map Six-color Shaded-relief Topo Map.(Waterproof ) A must for travelers and hikers in the Joshua tree National Park. The map shows topography, hiking trails, ranger stations, campgrounds, horse camps, picnic areas, interpretive trails and more.
Road Guide To Joshua
Tree National Park
This book guide visitors on a driving tour of the major sights in Joshua Tree National Park which can be accessed by a passenger car. Color photos and descriptions of the parks geology, climate, plants, wildlife and early inhabitants make the guide an excellent resource. Included in the book are a list of hiking trails and dirt roads for mountain biking or 4WD vehicles. 48 pp., 5.5" x 8.5".
Southwestern Desert Life and Southwestern Desert Plants - Two folding Pocket Guides
The southwestern deserts are home to hundreds of species specially-adapted to survive in this hot, dry environment. These beautifully illustrated guides highlights over 140 familiar and unique species of mammals, birds, reptiles, trees, shrubs, wildflowers and cacti.
On Foot In Joshua Tree National Park
A Comprehensive Hiking Guide.
175 pages. New 5th edition - Updated - New Hikes - Color Topos
If your planning a visit to Joshua Tree National Park, this guide will help you find the best places to walk or hike. This guide includes detailed information on each route so you know the roundtrip mileage, average time, difficulty, and what type of route it is. Start and end points are indicated with reference to the related topo map.
On Foot In Joshua Tree National Park is a must if you plan on doing any walks or hikes.
This Book Features . . .
- Over 100 hikes ranging from short, easy walks to extended backpack trips.
- A convenient layout which groups hikes into twelve different areas of the park.
- Over 40 photographs and illustrations.
- 26 maps including a selection of color topographical maps.
- 20 Introductory pages featuring interesting pacts on the history and natural aspets of the park, general information, and guide use tips.
- Reference charts which list hikes according to difficulty and mileage.
- A guide to the park peaks by height and elevation gain.