8th. ANNUAL DUTCH HUNTER'S RENDEZVOUS

Moderator: Jim_b

scorpionfan2012
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: 8th. ANNUAL DUTCH HUNTER'S RENDEZVOUS

Post by scorpionfan2012 »

AshtonPage wrote:Hi Hunter,

First, I must apologize for not responding. I wasn’t ignoring you – I simply overlooked your post. :oops: Dang! I hate it when that happens.

As to the filming – it’s an outgrowth of my photography hobby. The camera in the photo is a Bolex EBM that I had converted to Ultra-16. But motion picture film runs about $100 a minute (film, processing, digital transfer). With the new-breed of professional video cameras fast approaching film quality and exposure latitude – I sold the Bolex. I’m hoping to film short stories, but right now I have too many irons in the fire with my music to even think about filming short stories.

OK – on to the important stuff. I started out looking for Waltz’s lost mine, but as time went on I began to search for the caches. I figure that since Waltz hid the mine and marked the caches, it just makes more sense to search for the caches.

Some time back I thought I found the hillside where the LDM was located because several of the clues lined up. But the more I study, the more I think that I’m at the location the old Apache woman told George Scholey about; “three rocks like wikiups – you go by them, maybe take a rope.”

Here’s the kicker (unless some hoaxer has been carving inscriptions in the rock) looking across the ravine through binoculars, I see a double-cross (archiepiscopal cross) carved at the intersection of the ravine and at various points around the cross are circles, semi-circles, etc. That might be wishful thinking and please bear in mind that I have not been able to get down into and then across that ravine to inspect the inscriptions close up. I’m not in the best of health (cancer survivor) and it has been frustrating beyond belief.
I’m going to give it one more year (funny, I seem to way that EVERY year) and if I can’t make more progress then I have in the past, I’ll pass on what I’ve found to someone who can make the trek.

As of late, I’m looking for Jesuit trails along with any indication what might be Waltz’s caches. As to the inscription I saw, I’m not sure what I found – if anything.

Best,
Ashton

Does anyone know the dates for the next rendezvous? I hear it will be 4 days. Oh yeah, just a little tip! The LDM is in Pinal County. I will prove that when the time comes to reveal the location. I have been through all the letter writing, hiring attorneys, getting ahold of experts. Many, many trips or boots on the ground. Death-defying trips. It is really hard to sit on this info. Many stories regarding the government blowing up entrances to where Jesuit gold treasure is buried are true. They want the location and the proof before giving a Treasure Trove Permit and then they take it all and threaten you if you say a word. Conspiracy Theory come to mind? What to do with the info when no one believes a word you say. FRUSTRATING!
Edgar Cayce's reading put me on the spot. Thanx, Edgar.