A POSSIBLE MARKING RELATED to the LOST DUTCHMAN

Moderator: Jim_b

thehunter
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

A POSSIBLE MARKING RELATED to the LOST DUTCHMAN

Post by thehunter »

I can sometimes see something on distant mountains. First I have to give my condolences to the parent of a hiker that you never returned from a hike in the superstition mts.it was a few years ago that a hiker disappeared and after him it's sad that three treasurehunters from utah were found midsummer dead.
Look at the film in which they were looking for him in the superstitions. Just before the film ends they show the left edge of a mountain ledge.look at the very left top corner. There is a heart tilted to the left with the heart lower point towards the right.I have too much information that I'm working with right now.good luck.
Hooch

Re: A POSSIBLE MARKING RELATED to the LOST DUTCHMAN

Post by Hooch »

I saw a cloud once that looked like a mexican with a sombrero on while I was kyaking down the salt.
TradClimber

Post by TradClimber »

That is too much hooch!

TradClimber
somehiker

Post by somehiker »

thehunter wrote:I can sometimes see something on distant mountains. First I have to give my condolences to the parent of a hiker that you never returned from a hike in the superstition mts.it was a few years ago that a hiker disappeared and after him it's sad that three treasurehunters from utah were found midsummer dead.
Look at the film in which they were looking for him in the superstitions. Just before the film ends they show the left edge of a mountain ledge.look at the very left top corner. There is a heart tilted to the left with the heart lower point towards the right.I have too much information that I'm working with right now.good luck.
thehunter:

I had watched the program about the search for Jesse C. shortly after it became available online.
So I did take notice of your more recent use of the same online name which they said Jesse had used....."the hunter".
I found that kinda weird.

Regards:Somehiker
thehunter

Post by thehunter »

Hooch I have a different name here, its me peralta.
REGARDS TOM
Hooch

Post by Hooch »

Haha what's up Tommy! :lol: