asking simple questions

Moderator: Jim_b

action14
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: asking simple questions

Post by action14 »

I understand were you are coming from. So many have came here and filled this form with lies and crazy stories. If you read my other posts you will see a small piece of what I have discovered. I know most people are very skeptical and rightfully so. I went on here explaining how my son and i had found the trail depicted on the peralta stone maps. I explained and provided pictures of the stone triangle marker we had discovered. Jim Hat (RIP) even complimented that it was everything he had imagined the stone triangle would look like. Plus the large amount of lichen witch would date it many years before the dutchman was even known. I reverse engineered the stone maps from the location of the triangle marker, drew it on a map. The trail depicted on the stone map hugged the topography perfectly. My son and I hiked to the location (never being in that area before) hoping to find one or too markers depicted on the maps. We found the trail with all the middle markers (8 or 9 of them) intact not to mention the trail was monument-ed with two stones one atop the other every 10 to 20 feet. The trail twisted and turned exactly as the stone maps illustrated. Whatever peoples opinion is on what the maps are all about there is know doubt we had found the trail. What are the odds that I drew a trail on a map of an area i had never been too before hiked out there and found a trail matching every description EXACTLY! My point is when i post this info everyone discredits my find. I have a mountain of physical and historical evidence. I had found the hideout cave on accident when my son talked me into taking a shortcut on our first trip. I found the triangle marker from the hideout cave on the second trip. I know many of you dont believe in the Latin heart stone but i located the places that are written on the stone. Finding this physical evidence assured me i was at its location. Then i used that location to find the trail depicted on the stone maps. This is all true!! There is so much more.

I think many dutch hunters are so fixated on their locations or their dreams or their delusions they dont want to here it or a defense mechanism kicks in. I have spent 3 years 12 trips in the sups. I admit that I got lucky because of a shortcut. I am not about the gold. Im not sure on how to get this community on board. I dont want to give up everything on line because I know the info is so compelling that some people with bad intentions would ruin the find. but i wouldn't mind working with a few who would respect the discovery. I dont know if its even possible to sift through.

I do understand a bit though. I have read the B.S. I have read the crazy stories. If i heard mine I would say WOW more B.S.

Anyway sorry for the rant. My answer is things have been discovered in the superstitions. More than I have mentioned.
The triangle marker is in view but none of the thousands found that till now. All the other monuments still stand except the ones by the mine. Remember the lichen on the triangle marker confirms its age, If out of the thousands of the dutch hunters a few would have found it they would had dismantled it. I sadly admit i did but i took many pictures of it so that after the discovery i may put it back in its place as it was. I did not touch any other pieces of physical evidence.
thehunter

Post by thehunter »

Hello action24, are you hiding the entrence good?how could you leave it and sleep good, I bet its difficult.I'm glad you worked on the latin heart. Notice how it shows the oblong boulder twice? It's to overlap the stones.Beware, I was followed and I think they used that gadget used when your in trouble from your automobile. Hope your not going in the heat. Do you live in arizona?I you now have to fly to LOS angeles pick up partners and drive there.
GOOD LUCK
TOM
action14

Post by action14 »

I hid the triangle marker.im closed to the mine but have not found it yet.
action14

Post by action14 »

I have been in Colorado since October. Spent my hole life of 48 years in Arizona. Hoping to be back there soon.

The mine is hidden well so even if I have it narrowed down to a small area it is very difficult to find.
Hooch

Post by Hooch »

I would love see someone find something for once, no more BS'ers, theres like 70 people a year that say they have found the mine, its getting old.
Rex Western

Post by Rex Western »

action,

I would not publicly post that you are altering markers on here. Especially if you have no doubt about its age and authenticity. It is considered a monument in a National Park, which you just destroyed or altered. Also, everyone has just as much right to see, use or navigate from it. This is the reason so many laws are in place. Go enjoy, but don't destroy. If that mine is meant for you to find, then that marker wont make a bit of difference. Good Luck!!!

Rex
TradClimber

Post by TradClimber »

Hooch posted:
I would love see someone find something for once, no more BS'ers, theres like 70 people a year that say they have found the mine, its getting old.

Hey Hooch it’s 71.

I found it too.

There never was a Lost Dutch Mine in Arizona. That Lost Dutch Mine was a diversion to attract attention away from the real mine located in California.

Here’s the facts as told by yuccahead:
Historik951 might be on to something here TC. You might want to go back and check this hole out. Keep an eye out for any cast iron cookware...you may have found it.
The Lost Dutch Oven Mine.
Legend has it that ol' Jacob Waltz had a kid brother, Tennessee, that had a get rich scheme that never panned out, as it were. Tennessee Waltz was sure that the settlers in the wagon trains heading for California would hate it and eventually turn around and head back. He was gonna be out in the desert with a dutch oven shop and sell 'em all new cookware for their trip back to Ohio or Kentucky or wherever.
Well, ol' Tennessee never counted on people likin' raw fish and expensive coffee so, as it turned out, nobody wanted to leave. He decided to dig a hole in a remote location of the Santa Rosa Mountains and bury his dutch ovens for a possible future exodus.
Well, he found gold, don't cha know. About that time his big brother showed up to see how he was gettin' along.
Tennessee showed Jacob the gold he found in his dutch oven hole and they decided they better draw attention away from the Santa Rosa Mtns. to keep out the goldseekers and has been celebrities.. So, ol' Jacob took a 12" oven full of gold over to Arizona and started braggin' how he has a mine up in the Superstition Mtns.
Worked like a charm. He drew maps and convoluted directions how to get to his "mine". People ate it up. Jacob didn't live too long after that but Tennessee took some of his gold, moved to Nashville and invented country music. He never got back out to his gold mine but the brothers got everyone looking in the wrong place for the wrong mine - 'til you came along.
For the complete story see my thread below.
http://www.desertusa.com/mb3/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2314

Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to bring you up to speed.

TradClimber
action14

Post by action14 »

Rex Western wrote:action,

I would not publicly post that you are altering markers on here. Especially if you have no doubt about its age and authenticity. It is considered a monument in a National Park, which you just destroyed or altered. Also, everyone has just as much right to see, use or navigate from it. This is the reason so many laws are in place. Go enjoy, but don't destroy. If that mine is meant for you to find, then that marker wont make a bit of difference. Good Luck!!!

Rex
you are correct I will restore it exactly as it was found
thehunter

Post by thehunter »

Hello my friends, Im only guessing but I believe is his mine was elswhere but he left a stash hidden in the superstition mts..He made several trips because the mine was so far away. He had to hide it well because he knew he would be followed.plus he was already pretty old and stored only what he needed.
Maybe someone can tell me why on one map it showed a cavern.
AshtonPage

Post by AshtonPage »

I have posted this theory before, but I think it has enough merit to post again. The LDM story as we have it today came (at least in part) from Reiney Petrasch whom Waltz was going to personally lead into the Superstition Mountains and show the mine. Now, imagine what a fool old Waltz would look like in front of his friends Julia and Reiney – after they had hiked some 50 miles up into the hills and he didn’t have a mine in the Superstitions. My point being that unless JW was delirious (always a possibility) his mine would be in the Superstitions.

Here’s my simple question; WHY would the Peralta Stones lead to the LDM? Even if they are genuine (no comment) the Peralta’s had several mines in the Superstition area, and apparently ALL of the mines were valuable enough to risk life and limb pursuing - considering the effort it takes to hand carve the stone maps, why map only one of the mines? I posted an interview with Herman Petrasch some time back and according to Herman (quoting Reiney) Waltz had two mines; ‘The Quartz’ and ‘the Placer’ and according to Herman; (I believe) both mines were equally valuable.

I realize that I’m treading on sacred ground here and a lot of people (some I respect, and some …..well…. not so much) believe the Peralta Stones are genuine. I just haven’t seen WHY the PS would lead to the LDM and not something else – like a cache or another monument or…… well, whatever.

Thanks,
Ashton