THE PRIEST MAP. IT IS THE STORY OF AN EXECUTION

Moderator: Jim_b

BRIAN McDonough
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

THE PRIEST MAP. IT IS THE STORY OF AN EXECUTION

Post by BRIAN McDonough »

Hello everyone.
I have had my story published on the cover of Lost Treasure magazine June 2016 about solving the Peralta stones and the Peralta deerskin map.
I AM GOING TO TELL YOU WHAT I BELIEVE THE MEANING AND STORY THE PRIEST MAP TELLS.
IT IS THE STORY OF THE EXPULSION OF THE JESUITS FROM SPAIN. I SPENT HUNDREDS OF HOURS STARING AT THE PRIEST MAP. WHY SO MANY CROSSES, SO MUCH RELIGION.
THE SQUARE THE PRIEST IS STANDING ON IS AN EXECUTIONERS BLOCK.
THE PRIEST REPRESENTS THE CHURCH OF SPAIN. A CROSS ON HIS SLEEVE AND A SPANISH SOMBRERO.
THE CROSS HE IS SWINGING HAS SEVERAL SYMBOLIC MEANINGS. FIRST, IT IS AN EXECUTIONERS AX. NEXT, IT REPRESENTS ROME AND THE POPE....WHO WAS PRESSURED BY THE CHURCH OF SPAIN AND OTHERS TO SIGN THE PAPERS AND EXPEL THE JESUITS FROM SPAIN. AND EVEN EXECUTE SOME OF THEM. IT ALSO REPRESENTS THE PLACE WHERE THEIR JOURNEY BEGAN, ROME.
THE SQUARE UNDER THE CROSS ABOUT TO BE AXED...REPRESENTS THE JESUITS. THE JESUITS BEING THE LEAST POWERFUL OF THE THREE SEPARATE RELIGIOUS POWERS DEPICTED IN THE MAP. THE CHURCH OF SPAIN, ROME, AND THE CRUSHED JESUITS.
IT TELLS THE STORY OF THE JESUITS FLEEING PERSECUTION AND TAKING THEIR CHURCH TREASURE TO THE HEART, THE PERALTA MINES.
THE STONE CROSSES ARE RELIGIOUS ARTIFACTS. THE PERALTA STONES ARE THE MAP TO THE TREASURE OF THE CHURCH OF SANTA FE. WHETHER OR NOT IT IS STILL THERE, GOD ONLY KNOWS.
BRIAN MCDONOUGH
nobody

Re: THE PRIEST MAP. IT IS THE STORY OF AN EXECUTION

Post by nobody »

Sounds good to me.
somehiker

Post by somehiker »

Actually Brian, the stones have nothing to do with the Jesuits, or the Peralta's and their mines.
They do tell a story, but it's all about the Spanish, the horse, and the cross-wielding priests who brought an end to the fourth world of the Aztecs.
And how, from the tops of the templos where they now begin to build their churches and cathedrals, the new priests of the fifth world preach to the masses.

Regards:SH.
BRIAN McDonough

To SH.
Really the Peralta stones have nothing to do with the Peraltas.
Unfortunately for your theory... The Peralta stones are a map to the same place as the skin map. The skin map is signed by Manuel Peralta. And you were there when the stones were made. What the heck is all that gobledegoup about from the mountain.
The Jesuits were never in Arizona???
ARE you serious?
Respectfully B.
BRIAN McDonough

Bottom line here is...it doesn't even matter if the stones were made by some guy in a garage.
THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS THAT THE INFORMATION ON THE STONES IS TO A REAL TANGIBLE PLACE THAT DOES EXIST.
THE STONES MAY BE FAKE, BUT THE INFORMATION THAT WAS PUT ON THEM IS 100 % REAL. IT IS A MAP TO A GOLD MINE.
MINERS STILL MINING IT TODAY.
I FOUND THE PERALTA SOMBRERO GOLD MINE. BUT THIS DUTCH COMMUNITY IS FIGHTING ME ABOUT IT. I TRIED TO SHARE THIS WITH THIS COMMUNITY BUT INSTEAD THE PEOPLE WHO ARE MAKING MONEY ON FILMS AND BOOKS ABOUT FINDING NOTHING, ARE THE ONES FIGHTING ME THE HARDEST.
GOODBYE DUTCH COMMUNITY, HELLO SOCIAL MEDIA.
nobody

Post by nobody »

Anyway possible to see a picture of the skin maps that you are talking about?
somehiker

Post by somehiker »

That's ok Brian.
You're not the first to get it all wrong in trying to mix and match the stones with other maps.
And it's very difficult to convince people who have been working on all of this and comparing notes for many years, that you have "solved" the stone maps or any of the various "Peralta' maps. Unfortunately, we've heard that tune so many times that we could do it Acapella.
Social media might be a better place to gain a following, as you have suggested.
Good luck and best wishes....
Regards:SH.
BRIAN McDonough

S.H.
YOU ARE RIGHT. THANKS.IM KINDA LOST HERE.
DO YOU HAVE A PLACE I CAN SEND YOU THE PICTURE PROOF. AFTER, YOU CAN TELL ME IF I'M STILL DREAMING.
B
cubfan64

Post by cubfan64 »

Brian - are you the person who will be speaking one night at the upcoming Rendezvous at the Don's Camp in a couple weeks? If so, looking forward to hearing your talk.
BRIAN McDonough

Yes sir. Its Brian. The Irish HAWAIIAN.
Thank you sir. Should I wear a bulletproof vest?
Just kidding. B