A New Beginning

Moderator: Jim_b

RMG1976
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

A New Beginning

Post by RMG1976 »

Last edited by RMG1976 on Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BRIAN McDonough

Re: A New Beginning

Post by BRIAN McDonough »

I find it interesting that "a new beginning" was posted only 2 minutes after I posted a clue about the Peralta Deerskin map. There were no posts for days before. 2 minutes. Boy this is one competitive forum. I love it.
Check out my post before the new beginning one. Another juicy clue...
Then...go outside whatever building you are in...and witness the clue for yourself, and see why lost treasure magazine published my story on the cover of their 50th anniversary issue. June 2016. Come to the Rendezvous to here the whole story. B
td1

Post by td1 »

Ryan,

Charlie Miller found the Latin Heart in the general area of where it is claimed the Stone Maps were found. Several sources in the Apache Junction area has confirmed this and it is true.

The Latin Heart is the link between the Stone Maps and other things in the Superstitions that are far more important and fundamental than the Jesuits and they know this.

The Church has been in the hunt for this since the time of Coronado and they have been in the Superstitions since then and perhaps earlier.

The Jesuits will cheerfully lie to you in hopes of finding this fundamental reality and I can see from your comments they have. It is to be expected. They have and will use you and the clues you have provided them.

Good luck in your quest, just keep in mind the Jesuits have already left you behind in their quest for something that has already been removed.

Keep in mind the old saying that pride comes before the fall. Pride keeps you from seeing what has always been right in front of you.

td1
RMG1976

Post by RMG1976 »

Thanks for the comments TD1

I’ll make sure to talk about the Latin Heart / Bilbrey crosses this coming Friday.
Peligroza

Post by Peligroza »

Ryan, Your recording explains a lot to me. Mainly, that I was wrong on so many levels. I've bashed Travis and his reasons in the stone maps making.

Not knowing the information you now possess leaves us fellow Treasure Hunters all in stumbling the dark.

I spent countless days researching the stone maps with no luck. I also spent countless days out searching for the meaning of the stone maps in the Gold mining sites I frequented for so many years. Always I would find one or two symbols of the stones, but, never would a complete picture emerge. This forced me to conclude the maps were either fake or missing important fragments. Those fragments were pieces of Travis's puzzles. Only Travis knew what the missing parts were.

Travis was a protector of these Jesuit Secrets and held that trust until his death. The family also. Now that the Society is involved and the archives have been opened up for all of you the whole story can finally be told.

You've explained one thing that has puzzled me for years. The meaning of the giant "V" symbol on a mountain range I've studied!

You're doing a splendid job for someone that is this new to the archaic field of Treasure Hunting. I look forward to anything you may wish to share. In the words of the Jesuits, "Go with God"!
RMG1976

Post by RMG1976 »

Last edited by RMG1976 on Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
babymick1

Post by babymick1 »

What's with all the fued stuff with Frank, It distracts with the message, But I do believe the old 60 highway and the foundations is spot on. That's where Travis found the Stones, You should have asked I would have Told you. That's why Travis search that erea most of the Time. But not understanding the symbols was his mistake, I'd sure love to face off with those church fellas on that. Because they don't know.

As far as the horse from Santa Fe being a church hoard, I don't know, I do Know it's a tunnel with a room in the back and marked by a stone carved horse at the entrance. Hell I'll take you there if you want. But like you said, Some of the greatest knowledge is unexpected. Maybe Take me up on the offer. We could be great together, you can tell the story. Just I get the credit for solving the Stones. Got ten years into them.

Just when the chaff was separated you through a big horse shoe and bit in there. But the something said to me by a oldtimer. That Travis would draw out the symbols on paper to string them out to try to find a meaning to them.
That's your blue prints.

Babymick1

And already told you I have the fifth stone,
393stroker

Post by 393stroker »

RMG1976 wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:35 am https://youtu.be/sEoNgwDvExg
Questions, #1. Are you allowed to fly drones out there over the pit mine? I thought that it wasn't permitted. #2. How much would you donate to Franks charity? #3. Don't you have some show coming out about all this soon? Thanks for all your work shakin' the tree! Chuck Chatsko
RMG1976

Post by RMG1976 »

393stroker wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:15 am
RMG1976 wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:35 am https://youtu.be/sEoNgwDvExg
Questions, #1. Are you allowed to fly drones out there over the pit mine? I thought that it wasn't permitted. #2. How much would you donate to Franks charity? #3. Don't you have some show coming out about all this soon? Thanks for all your work shakin' the tree! Chuck Chatsko

Hi Chuck,

Just a quick reply. The rules for flying a drone within the wilderness area are fairly simple. You are not allowed to operate the drone from within wilderness boundaries. I operated the drone outside of the wilderness area, via the remote control, which is within regulation. I stood on the "graded" road that leads to Roger's Trough.

I have had this cleared by the Mesa Field Office.

If you check on YouTube, you'll see some great drone video of Weaver's Needle as well as Flatiron. Some great stuff.

The other questions I'll touch on in my next clip.

Hope you are well,

-RG
RMG1976

Post by RMG1976 »

The shooting just outside of Stockdale has shaken Travis’ relatives to the core. Life in Stockdale and the surrounding areas can best be described as “Small Town USA” – people full of life and faith in Christ…..Salt of the Earth people that would give their shirt off their back. Sutherland Springs is a one stop light kind of town….

While Travis Tumlinson never lived in Stockdale, his wife spent roughly a year there after she lost her husband. Travis' mother and father lived just outside of Stockdale.

The family and I want to express our deepest sorrow for this terrible act that will change the face of Wilson County for many years to come. The family appreciates all good energy you can send their way – for their neighbors – for their friends – and for their community.

-RG