Tumlinson Saga

Moderator: Jim_b

RMG1976
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Tumlinson Saga

Post by RMG1976 »

Last edited by RMG1976 on Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
somehiker

Re: Here is what happened

Post by somehiker »

Thanks for the post Ryan.
I'm sure that many of those who are still interested in the topic will welcome the release of more of what all of this has been based on.
From day one to the present.
RMG1976

Post by RMG1976 »

Last edited by RMG1976 on Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
somehiker

Post by somehiker »

Hopefully they agree to publish the photos and maps, concurrent with your own offerings if possible .
If not, credibility remains an issue re: these significant items of evidence IMO, and skepticism will prevail for many, if not most.
Keeping in mind how the "missing originals" of the Stone Crosses and Latin Heart have yielded the same result for those stones as well.
nobody

Post by nobody »

Ryan, nice to hear from you again. I'm glad you're posting the story. OLD tried to tell us what she was able too, very helpful. Sorry about the show. No one else would pick up the show? I had my heart on seeing the maps, to bad. I hope that 1 day they will show them, and someone can prove them real. I'll be waiting for more.
RMG1976

Post by RMG1976 »

Last edited by RMG1976 on Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
393stroker

Post by 393stroker »

Damn it boy; I was so looking forward to seeing it on TV. I wanted to share it with my friends and family, they're not going to take the time to read all this stuff. Well maybe there's hope for the future. You sure put in a valiant effort trying to get to the truth of the matter. I commend you for that Ryan.
Peligroza

Post by Peligroza »

RMG,

I'm devastated!

All of these years waiting in anticipation, hints of something special provided by you and Old's many posts on Desert USA and Treasure net!

A Treasure Show Special being filmed then dumped for no apparent reason, and now being spoon fed crumbs and leftovers for the last three years of the aftermath!

What changed Discovery Channel's mind?

Cooper's Treasure?

Was it the family or the Vatican that killed the deal?

Or, was it the cleaned out Vault in the Superstitions that brought back memories of Al Capone's empty Chicago Vault's?

I doubt this will satisfy anyone's appetite for any more information than we already know about the stones and Travis including moi...

Please continue and tell us what you can. It may patch up some of the holes in the already leaky "doesn't hold water" legend!
cubfan64

Post by cubfan64 »

A suggestion Ryan - take it for what it's worth...

Just tell your story as best you can and avoid getting into side discussions, answering questions, etc... until you're done. You already know this story is going to receive HEAVY skepticism, in fact you've already implied that yours is a fantastical story so I'm sure you understand where the skepticism will be coming from. On top of that, the Stone Maps are a "religion" to some people and no matter what you say or show it won't change some people's minds.

Choose your battles after the story has been told but for now just tell it and let it the chips fall where they may.

Looking forward to it, and although you've said you won't be putting this into any sort of "book" form, I hope you reconsider at some point as the historical impact may be something that should be recorded.

Regards,

Paul
td1

Post by td1 »

RMG.

Thanks for all the information.

Now we know Travis was involved in utilizing maps from Arizona I wonder if he Incorporated The Julia Thomas map into his creation of the Stone Maps, since one of the signs on the Julia Thomas Maps plays a significant place on the Trail Maps. Hard to believe her map was a star map.

Also wonder if Travis got his maps from the person who murdered Adolph Ruth or perhaps Travis was some how involved in Ruth`s murder.

TD