GENERAL DISCUSSION - Anything related to the LDM

Moderator: Jim_b

BRIAN McDonough
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION - Anything related to the LDM

Post by BRIAN McDonough »

Anyone reading this...scroll up a few to read the real story.
And to little Mick...if the secretary of state of Arizona, the president of ASU Michael Crow, the state geologist, ancient origins, the Santa Elena foundation, the first Colony Foundation, university proffessors, the archeological conservancy, cowboys and Indians magazine, are all asking for my story....maybe...just maybe I have found something after all. Lost Treasure magazine has also asked for a follow up story.
B
babymick1

Post by babymick1 »

Brain

Not being hostile, Your random thoughts are bouncing all around making your post a little incoherent, Slow it down alittle and explain your thought process and let everyone digest your theory. I'm sure it's as good as anyone else's.

But no, It's a different Dave, Who is a friend of a friend twice removed that claims your the best.

Less bounce more meat in the subject.

Babymick1
babymick1

Post by babymick1 »

Brain

I'm not saying they don't want stories, They need them to sale magazines. And I don't doubt you one bit on that.
If you did a story already and liked it and the readers they'll want plenty more.

Work your way into a monthly culinary delight of the different maps and it'll be great stuff. Just don't mix to much together or it becomes more confusing to the readers and they lose interest in it.

Wish you luck,

Babymick1
babymick1

Post by babymick1 »

One other thing Brain

I believe I know you, Ran into you about 7 years back or so. Just a chance encounter, said hello, nice day and moved on. I believe I found the purple rocks that day.

So when a story starts with 3 days. I know you have been at it for many years. So is the rest of it on the straight and narrow, I have my doubts.

Babymick1. Just saying, not hostile
BRIAN McDonough

The problem here Mick, is you just can't tell anyone in AZ that you have found the LOST DUTCHMAN PERALTA GOLD MINE.
IT IS WHY I HAD TO GO TO GROVE OKLAHOMA AND LOST TREASURE MAGAZINE TO TELL MY STORY. THE JUNE 2016 ISSUE SAYS LOST DUTCHMAN GOLD MINE RIGHT ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THEIR 50TH ANNIVERSARY ISSUE.GOOD OLD AMERICAN FOLK IN OKLAHOMA. TOO MANY PEOPLE IN AZ WHO ACTUALLY DO THINK THEY ARE LEGENDS ARE MAKING MOVIES, UTUBE VIDEOS, AND THEY ALL ALL ALL HAVE FOUND NOT ONE SHRED OF EVIDENCE, ONE HAIR OF PROOF.
GOOGLE MY STORY IN LOST TREASURE MAGAZINE JUNE 2016 ISSUE COVER STORY LOST DUTCHMAN GOLD MINE....MICK. READ IT SEE THE HEART, SEE THE CABINS, SEE THE IRREFUTABLE PROOF THAT PUT MY STORY ON THE COVER OF A MAGAZINE....WITHOUT EVER MEETING ONE PERSON FROM LOST TREASURE MAGAZINE. IF WE HAVE DOCUMENTS FROM PERALTA DESCENDENTS NO ONE HAS SEEN MICK...WOULD THAT KIND OF SEAL THE DEAL. BRIAN MCDONOUGH
Joe Ribaudo

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

BRIAN McDonough wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:00 am The problem here Mick, is you just can't tell anyone in AZ that you have found the LOST DUTCHMAN PERALTA GOLD MINE.
IT IS WHY I HAD TO GO TO GROVE OKLAHOMA AND LOST TREASURE MAGAZINE TO TELL MY STORY. THE JUNE 2016 ISSUE SAYS LOST DUTCHMAN GOLD MINE RIGHT ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THEIR 50TH ANNIVERSARY ISSUE.GOOD OLD AMERICAN FOLK IN OKLAHOMA. TOO MANY PEOPLE IN AZ WHO ACTUALLY DO THINK THEY ARE LEGENDS ARE MAKING MOVIES, UTUBE VIDEOS, AND THEY ALL ALL ALL HAVE FOUND NOT ONE SHRED OF EVIDENCE, ONE HAIR OF PROOF.
GOOGLE MY STORY IN LOST TREASURE MAGAZINE JUNE 2016 ISSUE COVER STORY LOST DUTCHMAN GOLD MINE....MICK. READ IT SEE THE HEART, SEE THE CABINS, SEE THE IRREFUTABLE PROOF THAT PUT MY STORY ON THE COVER OF A MAGAZINE....WITHOUT EVER MEETING ONE PERSON FROM LOST TREASURE MAGAZINE. IF WE HAVE DOCUMENTS FROM PERALTA DESCENDENTS NO ONE HAS SEEN MICK...WOULD THAT KIND OF SEAL THE DEAL. BRIAN MCDONOUGH
Brian,

Someone else had "Peralta documents" once. He ended up in prison and a pauper. :shock: On the other hand, he did "SEAL THE DEAL"....for awhile. Personally, I do hope you have the real deal.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo
babymick1

Post by babymick1 »

Brain

Yes I do agree here in Az is a tuff playing field,
But you failed to Answering the Question, Danced right around it. The main topic was your three days and I solved
It.

Years and Years and Years would be most proper for the answer. And do you got Peralta documents who knows but you. And I have read the magazine issue, It don't make it true, it makes a good Treasure Story!

Now the Dave I'm talking about said, You found more then I ever will. So post some of your finds on my thread!
I'll show you mine, if you show me yours.

That way Dave might prove to have one thing he says is actually True. He's a million and a Zero so far.
Help him out he needs to contribute to at less one Topic.

Nice Story though, In the magazine.

Babymick1
BRIAN McDonough

To Joe Ribaldo.
Truth is Joe, there is a community of Dutch hunters that this story and discovery belongs to. A community that has kept the legend alive.
I have tried to unite this community of legends,
And we all know their names, to come together all for one, one for all. I may have been dreaming.You see, even though we have found the Sombrero mines, it is only the beginning of the research that now needs to be done. The mystery, and many unanswered questions remain. What needs to be done WILL take an entire community to not only solve the mysteries, but also protect the site.
We know where 8--N is. It will take an organized crew of men with support backing them up for days to do what needs to be done. Archaeology needs to be done at the dozen or so cabins at the mine. This story should belong to this community that has paid its dues in loyalty to the legend.
THE WORDS "COLORADO AND ARROYO " THAT SIT ON TOP OF EACH OTHER ON THE DEERSKIN MAP.... COLORADO IN SPANISH MEANS THE COLOR RED.THE TWO WORDS REPRESENT RED MOUNTAIN AND THE RIO SALADO, WHICH ALSO SIT ON TOP OF EACH OTHER IN THE THE EAST VALLEY. LOOK AT THE DOTS ON THE MAP THAT ARE SOUTH OF THE TWO WORDS COLORADO AND ARROYO.
YOU CAN SEE THE HILLS THAT THEY REPRESENT THAT ARE IN A STRAIGHT LINE GOING STRAIGHT SOUTH OF RED MOUNTAIN.
YOU CAN SEE ALL THIS FROM THE 202.
GOOD DAY JOE. B
babymick1

Post by babymick1 »

Brain

Not to impede apond your dialogue with Joe, but don't
Montana mean Mountain and rojo means Red in Spanish.
I'm pretty sure it does.

Babymick1

So it should be. Rojo Montana!

Esta lado Aribba

Babymick1
BRIAN McDonough

To Joe and Mick.
I AM ALMOST TO THE POINT OF JUST TELLING YOU ALL EVERYTHING AND BE DONE WITH IT. I HAVE HAD THE POLICE CALLED CALLED ON ME TWICE. I AM BANNED FROM THE MESA MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY WHERE THE PERALTA STONES ARE KEPT BECAUSE I HAVE SOLVED THEM. EVERYONE SEARCHING FOR 100 YEARS. I FIND THE SOMBRERO AND I BECOME ENEMY #1.
I HAVE TRIED TO GIVE THIS TO THE DUTCHMAN COMMUNITY FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS. I POST HERE AND I AM TOLD I THINK I AM A LEGEND IN MY OWN TIME. I AM BROKE BECAUSE OF THE 3 YEARS AND MONEY I SPENT ON THIS. I HAVE 2 CHILDREN.
THE PEOPLE I THOUGHT WERE LEGENDS AND WOULD WANT TO BE A PART OF THIS...
ARE THE ONES TRYING TO FIGHT AND POO POO MY DISCOVERY THE MOST. THIS MAY BE MY LAST POST. I THINK ILL JUST GO AWAY AND LET THE SEARCH GO ON. I AM BURNED OUT BY THE NATURE OF MEN. EVEN WALTZ TRUSTED NO ONE. THANKS JOE AND MICK.
I'M DONE HERE. B