WALTER PERRINE’S CAVE OF GOLD BARS

Moderator: Jim_b

alan m
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: WALTER PERRINE’S CAVE OF GOLD BARS

Post by alan m »

Homar
Is that cross and circle the same one discovered by Jack San Felice and Ron Feldman in 2004 ?
Alan
coazon de oro

Post by coazon de oro »

alan m wrote:Homar
Is that cross and circle the same one discovered by Jack San Felice and Ron Feldman in 2004 ?
Alan

Alan,

I have never confirmed that it is a cross, it just appears like one, and that has always captured my attention.

I was not aware that Mr. Jack San Felice, and Mr. Ron Feldman had discovered a cross in that area, so I would not know is it is one and the same.

Homar
dawnmpdx

Post by dawnmpdx »

I hope all of you know that Walter was full of it with story. He was my father and I knew him very well. If the cave of gold bars was real why did he die broke.
Joe Ribaudo

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

dawnmpdx

It's always good to hear the clear voice of reason. Good post.

Take care,

Joe Ribaudo
Marius

Post by Marius »

downmpdx

If your father didn't find the cave ,that doesn't mean how don't exist . I believe is somewhere there close to WN and is waiting to be uncovered .
Really , still you have that half of geode ?
alan m

Post by alan m »

What many people fail to realize is that even if you are sure that you know where it is, it still takes a hell of a lot just to get there, let alone trying to bring anything out in secret
Marius

Post by Marius »

alan m

The folks who have hidden the gold bars there , were ordinary men like you and me . Nothing supernatural for them to go there and hide the gold in secret .
So , why is a hell for us to go there and bring out the gold in secret ?
alan m

Post by alan m »

Gold mining requires a huge effort, especially if it is hard rock mining, that kind of operation is almost impossible to accomplish in secrecy
Now if we are talking about a hidden stash of gold, well that to is difficult to accomplish in secret, a pack horse or mule can only carry about 150 pounds and they are restricted to well established trails which are frequented by many people and easily watched.
For there to exist a stash of gold unknown to legend as to its location, it must have become "lost" as a result of the untimely death of those responsible for hiding it, still it had to have been a big operation to get it there, hence a big operation is required to retrieve it.
Marius

Post by Marius »

alan m

I agree , but why to take a large amount of gold bars , when someone could take some gold bars in his backpack few times per month .
alan m

Post by alan m »

That is realistic and probably what many who were fortunate enough to stumble onto a cache did.
But think for a moment about the people who the King of Spain trusted to secure his royal fifth
Everything I have read indicates that there was a huge amount of mistrust, back stabbing and down right theft taking place during Spain's presence in the southwest.
Those people who's lives depended upon securing the Kings gold would have done everything conceivable to keep anyone else from discovering the golds location, death traps, false leads, bogus maps, all of this on top of air tight secrecy. ;)