WALTER PERRINE’S CAVE OF GOLD BARS

Moderator: Jim_b

Marius
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: WALTER PERRINE’S CAVE OF GOLD BARS

Post by Marius »

What about Walter Perrine's gold cave ? Where you believe could be ?
alan m

Post by alan m »

No clue :shock:
Marius

Post by Marius »

Of course is a clue . Not in the story but in the videos .
alan m

Post by alan m »

Unfortunatly, I am not even familier with the story, however, I see a connection between the cave of gold story told by crazy jack and the one told by bob ward
Marius

Post by Marius »

And , what is the connection ?
alan m

Post by alan m »

A cave Gold bars and bluff springs mountain ;)
Marius

Post by Marius »

Alan

From what I have read , Crazy Jake was interested up the Squaw canyon box between Malapais Mt. and Black Mt. Close but not at Bluff Spring Mt.
But yes , the Bluff spring Mt. is an interesting place for search . Also IMO , the cave of gold bars mentioned by Walter Perrine's mother is somewhere close to WN , close to a canyon floor and not on any ridge around the WN .

I don't understand one thing . If Walter Perrine was half or quarter Apache blood , and if he had that sacred half piece of geode , why he didn't contact the Apaches who shot him to introduce himself and to show them the sacred stone ? I believe the person who have that half of geode is the key keeper of that treasure and he would have more power over those Indians who just watched the cave and tried to keep people away from it .
Joe Ribaudo

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Marius wrote:Alan

From what I have read , Crazy Jake was interested up the Squaw canyon box between Malapais Mt. and Black Mt. Close but not at Bluff Spring Mt.
But yes , the Bluff spring Mt. is an interesting place for search . Also IMO , the cave of gold bars mentioned by Walter Perrine's mother is somewhere close to WN , close to a canyon floor and not on any ridge around the WN .

I don't understand one thing . If Walter Perrine was half or quarter Apache blood , and if he had that sacred half piece of geode , why he didn't contact the Apaches who shot him to introduce himself and to show them the sacred stone ? I believe the person who have that half of geode is the key keeper of that treasure and he would have more power over those Indians who just watched the cave and tried to keep people away from it .
Marius,

I believe one of the caves of gold bars is marked on the Stone Maps with an X. With the triangle slash denoting Weaver's Needle, there is an X northwesterly in front of the peak, in line with East Boulder where it takes a jog to the right jumping out of the canyon with the trail continuing above the bottom of the canyon and continuing south.

This might also be the near the location of Dale Howard's cave, only being another connected cave which would explain the draft that Dale experienced

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo
Marius

Post by Marius »

Joe

From what Gregg ( Dale's son ) wrote in other forum , the cave/tunnel that his father and Jack have found on the south end slope of Black Top Mesa , was below the sunburst petroglyph/marking .
I believe how Dale's cave possess a Spanish cache and not a Jesuit like the Walter Perrine's cave .
Last edited by Marius on Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
alan m

Post by alan m »

I have heard about that half geode, i teresting story.
The Apache are a difficult group to understand, being comprised of many indian groups, perhaps the display of that half geode would have gotten him killed for desecration of a sacred site.
The Apache legends about the Superstitions stem from those of the Pima so the question begs to be asked, was his half Apache, Pima Apache?