Need Treasure Trove guidance and partner for possible find

Moderator: Jim_b

lingolddigger
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: Need Treasure Trove guidance and partner for possible fi

Post by lingolddigger »

silent hunter wrote:Lingolddigger you can ask Jim if he could give you my personal E-mail as well, Very seldom does somone catch my ear. I am very private in my searches almost silent and would be interested to here some more.

Best Wishes
Kurt Painter
How about it, Jim, may I have Curt Painters email address? The disclosure documents would be on the condition that it is, in deed, the LDM. If I show someone any landmarks in the area before being assured they are willing to make an aggreement on paper, I feel like that would tell it all. The landmarks surrounding the area of interest would be familiar to all. I really want someone to go there and prove me wrong. I am willing to go in with someone to show them the location if necessary and if I feel safe. Thanks, Jim.
Jim Hatt

Post by Jim Hatt »

Tell you what LinGD,

Since we are all from Apache Junction... Why don't you and me and Kurt, all agree to meet somewhere in town this weekend, and talk about it over a cup of coffee? Bring your agreements with you, and if it appears to be a place that Kurt and I don't already know about, I won't have any problem signing one of them for you. Kurt will have to decide for himself after meeting you.

If that is acceptable to you. You have my email address to specify when/where you would like to meet and talk about it rather than continuing the discussion online.

Because like Paul told you right up front...

"It opens the door to a forum like this becoming a "classified" section of a newspaper for anyone who thinks they've located something - whether by GoogleEarth, feet on the ground, old map, or whatever.

My expectation is that anyone looking for help, guidance, possible partnerships, etc... would simply state their purpose when they post here in a separate subject and then carry on further conversations via non forum related means such as phone call, e-mail, letter with whoever shows interest".

Best,

Jim
lingolddigger

Post by lingolddigger »

Jim Hatt wrote:Tell you what LinGD,

Since we are all from Apache Junction... Why don't you and me and Kurt, all agree to meet somewhere in town this weekend, and talk about it over a cup of coffee? Bring your agreements with you, and if it appears to be a place that Kurt and I don't already know about, I won't have any problem signing one of them for you. Kurt will have to answer for himself.

If that is not acceptable to you. Then I am going to close this topic. Because like Paul told you...

"It opens the door to a forum like this becoming a "classified" section of a newspaper for anyone who thinks they've located something - whether by GoogleEarth, feet on the ground, old map, or whatever.

My expectation is that anyone looking for help, guidance, possible partnerships, etc... would simply state their purpose when they post here in a separate subject and then carry on further conversations via non forum related means such as phone call, e-mail, letter with whoever shows interest".

Best,

Jim
I will absolutely meet you. You name the time and place. Please email me Jim.
Jim Hatt

Post by Jim Hatt »

Kurt Painter, Thomas Allport, and myself had a nice long meeting with lingolddigger today. She is a very motivated lady with a lot of ideas and enthusiasm driving her search for the Dutchman's Mine. I was hoping to see some photos of her "finds", but unfortunately all she brought with her were Google Earth photos of her area of interest.

Personally I think she would have a hard time selling her theories to the Forest Service for any purpose as they are right now, but near the end of the meeting, Kurt was discussing the possibility of going in with her, and helping her gather evidence to strengthen them.

Whatever transpires from this point on... I assume will be confidential between the two of them. (But I hope they share some of it with us) We never did get around to signing and non-disclosure agreements, but the information she shared with us will be guarded just as carefully as if we had.

I wish them all the luck in the world, because they are both very nice people!

Best,

Jim
babymick1

Re: Welcome to the DUSA Moderator Team Paul - AKA: cubfan64

Post by babymick1 »

Hey There, silent hunter I need a partner, looked at your posts and your the one for me I,ll prove to you in 30 seconds where the heart is then you can approve or dis approve a partership. The heart an"t the dutchmans but its real close. I set up a email send me your phone number if interested.

wrmickel@mail.com

Babymick1