Need Treasure Trove guidance and partner for possible find

Moderator: Jim_b

lingolddigger
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Need Treasure Trove guidance and partner for possible find

Post by lingolddigger »

Moderator Note:

I moved this set of posts to a new subject since they didn't belong where they were originally posted. I don't want to see this forum turn into one where people come to solicit help, funds, etc... on a regular basis for things they believe they've possibly found.

Because of the nature of possible finds, people are understandably unwilling to provide details - that makes sense, however it opens the door to a forum like this becoming a "classified" section of a newspaper for anyone who thinks they've located something - whether by GoogleEarth, feet on the ground, old map, or whatever.

My expectation is that anyone looking for help, guidance, possible partnerships, etc... would simply state their purpose when they post here in a separate subject like lingolddigger did and then carry on further conversations via non forum related means such as phone call, e-mail, letter with whoever shows interest.

Paul <cubfan64>

I need help. I have spent since Oct. 2005 putting all the clues together. Now, I need a partner to file a Treasure Trove Permit. I have taken 23 trips into the Superstitions and now feel I have found the two holes of the Lost Dutchman Mine. All known clues match up. The reason I need a partner is because I am leary being a woman going where I know Indians, among other people watch and wait for someone to get close. People I know have been followed by men with guns.

I plan to sign disclosure papers with this new partner. This partner should be physically fit, as well as financially able to pay the fee as well as the bond. I would like to remain anonymous to anyone but the new partner. This partner would share in any and all monies recieved after the government gets their share. The reason I want to turn it over to someone else is the fact that I am busy with other finds and do not plan to do anything with this info. I would like to see it found to help the state and the country. Some of the many clues were found by following primitive roads and trails. I have decifered signs that were left by those who worked it, possibly Indians, Mexicans, Jesuits, etc. I am a resident of AJ and I am the daughter of a Superintendant of a copper miner. I would love to disclose what I know around the celebration during 2012. Anybody interested?
silent hunter

Re: Welcome to the DUSA Moderator Team Paul - AKA: cubfan64

Post by silent hunter »

lingolddigger What have you found that make you believe it is the duchman? I have been on many trips to the old mine, but no one has ever brought back any amount of gold. Have you been in the mine itself to look? Or are you afriad of the old warnings.

Best Wishes
Kurt Painter
lingolddigger

Post by lingolddigger »

silent hunter wrote:lingolddigger What have you found that make you believe it is the duchman? I have been on many trips to the old mine, but no one has ever brought back any amount of gold. Have you been in the mine itself to look? Or are you afriad of the old warnings.

Best Wishes
Kurt Painter
I have the coordinates and even pics, but too afraid to do anything about it. I have known where the tunnel was for awhile, but I just recently located the two holes.
lingolddigger

Post by lingolddigger »

silent hunter wrote:lingolddigger What have you found that make you believe it is the duchman? I have been on many trips to the old mine, but no one has ever brought back any amount of gold. Have you been in the mine itself to look? Or are you afriad of the old warnings.

Best Wishes
Kurt Painter
SilentHunter,
Is that a heliocopter you are flying?
Jim Hatt

Post by Jim Hatt »

lingolddigger,

Raising the funds for a treasure trove Permit, is not as difficult as convincing the Forest Service that one should be issued is. If your story is good enough to convince the Forest Service that you have found something of importance. The necessary funds can be raised almost overnight.

That said... If what you believe you found is in fact the Lost Dutchman Mine. A Treasure Trove Permit may not be the appropriate path to pursue. A Treasure Trove Permit is primarily for the recovery of buried treasure which has already been mined, and cached away. ie: Like in the case of the Dutchman's cache site. An old mine (like the Dutchman's) would be considered to be "in place" mineral that still needs to be mined. What you would need to mine that (remove any remaining mineral) would be a mining claim.

Depending on where your area is... This could be a simple matter, or a very difficult (tho not entirely impossible) one.

Send me an email and give me as much detail as you can about your discovery, (without disclosing any sensitive details about it's location), and I will let you know if I think I can do anything to help you or not.

A few photos of landmarks that you think are applicable to the location of the Dutchman's mine would be very helpful.

Best,

Jim
silent hunter

Re: Need Treasure Trove guidance and partner for possible fi

Post by silent hunter »

Lingolddigger you can ask Jim if he could give you my personal E-mail as well, Very seldom does somone catch my ear. I am very private in my searches almost silent and would be interested to here some more.

Best Wishes
Kurt Painter
silent hunter

Post by silent hunter »

lingolddigger check out the helicopter trip me and Jim took in the true stories chasing the legend.

It can be found at: http://www.desertusa.com/mb3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1801

Best Wishes
Kurt Painter
Jim Hatt

Post by Jim Hatt »

Paul,

Thanks for moving this to it's own topic. Good Move!!!!!! And... in my opinion... For all the right reasons. ;)

Jim
cubfan64

Post by cubfan64 »

Jim Hatt wrote:Paul,

Thanks for moving this to it's own topic. Good Move!!!!!!

Jim
Thanks - I kept imagining you watching the chaos I was creating in my attempt to move the posts to a new topic - at one point I think I was juggling like 3-4 new topics trying to figure out what the heck I was doing wrong :p.

Best way to learn is by doing I guess so at least I know now how to do it in the future.
Jim Hatt

Post by Jim Hatt »

Paul,

I didn't even see the chaos as it was going on. I was outside during the whole episode. If I had been watching I'm sure it would have had me scratching my head. :lol:

You did a FINE job! Don't even want to tell you how many POSTS and TOPICS I have LOST myself, while learning to do what you just did.

When that happens... I just make a public apology, with an explanation for what happened, and the world keeps turning. Nobody (except maybe Beth) has ever jumped down my throat for it.

Jim