Another Discovery for Silent Hunter Crew

Moderator: Jim_b

5thGenAZ
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: Another Discovery for Silent Hunter Crew

Post by 5thGenAZ »

Goldfinder2015 wrote:
tjoslin53 wrote:Hello Goldfinder2015! Back a few post ago you spoke of the Luxury house and cave with the two rooms. Silent Hunter will not speak of it and I was hoping that you would. Is it the on located on Malipia Mountain, or a different location? GPS would be helpful.

tjoslin53
You say "Luxury house" please translate? I referred to the "two-room cave 200 yards across from the mine opening where the Dutchman lived while getting the gold. Please reply and I can send the PIC that was sent to me.

I am interested in this pic as well, can you send it to me? Also, I would be interested in working with you. I have a high profile 4x4, generator, compressor, and am working on an Ingersoll Rand jackhammer. If you can send me a message with some details about how you want to tackle this project either contact me or let me know how to contact you. I can't send messages since I am a new member I guess. I have experience here in AZ and in Colorado.
Goldfinder2015

Post by Goldfinder2015 »

Thanks for your reply. Please contact me at stenocaption@msn.com
tjoslin53

Post by tjoslin53 »

Hey Goldfinder2015, in regards to the Luxury House, I was speaking of a post that Silent Hunter posted sometime back. I had asked them about it and to confirm if it was the one on Malipia but got no response. The cave you speak of I believe is the one located just east of Weaver's Needle in the valley below Bluff Springs Mountain. But back to the Luxury House that Silent Hunter Posted, any one know about it, its seems to be a secret?

tjoslin
Goldfinder2015

Post by Goldfinder2015 »

tjoslin53 wrote:Hey Goldfinder2015, in regards to the Luxury House, I was speaking of a post that Silent Hunter posted sometime back. I had asked them about it and to confirm if it was the one on Malipia but got no response. The cave you speak of I believe is the one located just east of Weaver's Needle in the valley below Bluff Springs Mountain. But back to the Luxury House that Silent Hunter Posted, any one know about it, its seems to be a secret?

tjoslin
I am not familiar with the Luxury house. I am referencing just south of Weavers Needle. I am interested in your help and have plenty to share with you. Please contact me at my private email.
Marius

Post by Marius »

Goldfinder2015 wrote:I no longer care, but I will be in the history books. Women were the first to search and this woman found it.
Hi Goldgirl

You are little confused . The " two room house in a cave's mouth " or otherwise " Casa caverna " is in the middle of this picture .
Casa caverna.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
riley53

Post by riley53 »

Hello all! I was looking at that pic of the two room house in a cave that was posted, stating that it was in the middle of the image. It maybe, but that pic is very poor quality and unreadable. Do you have a better image or GPS?

Thanks

Riley53
Marius

Post by Marius »

riley53

I can post a better picture but not GPS for the moment . And I give you another two critical clues for this region .
In the yellow circle is the tunnel that was mentioned by Deering and the two soldiers in their stories .
In the blue circle is the " two room house in a cave's mouth " or Casa Caverna in other maps .
In the red circle is the head shape from the Perfil map ( reversed ) .
two room house.JPG
two room house and clues.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
riley53

Post by riley53 »

Well, OK! Thanks for the try wit the pic but larger is not any clearer:( I see a dark spot for the tunnel but the rest nothing. What are the GPS of the hill face and maybe goggle will have better luck.

Thanks Riley53
Marius

Post by Marius »

riley53 wrote:Well, OK! Thanks for the try wit the pic but larger is not any clearer:( I see a dark spot for the tunnel but the rest nothing. What are the GPS of the hill face and maybe goggle will have better luck.

Thanks Riley53
Well riley53 , maybe is time to change your presbyopia glasses to a bigger number :D .
This is a genuine picture and if you try to recognize the region on Google maps , the tunnel and the other clues are not visible .
No way to give the GPS . If you want the place , just follow the Dutchman's clues and is not hard to find it .

Have a nice day
silent hunter

Post by silent hunter »

Double-Jack is back and we have found the center of the stones. No photos to show yet. we took advise from the many who came to us and asked us not to post any more of our works. Some fun things we have to show you but our current whereabouts are limited to Double-Jack Members only... But we do have some amazing finds of someone else who has a glory hole and is working that hole as we speak. hey you bearded fool we found your dig! amazing! you should have never gave us the point A and the Point B it was easy to find because its all lava in that area but one mountain.. we first found your vent and was easy to find the entrance..yes it was me who left the stack of rocks just inside that was a S and H spelled out in rocks..HA