Another Discovery for Silent Hunter Crew

Moderator: Jim_b

Goldfinder2015
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: Another Discovery for Silent Hunter Crew

Post by Goldfinder2015 »

Marius wrote:
Goldfinder2015 wrote:I no longer care, but I will be in the history books. Women were the first to search and this woman found it.
Hi Goldgirl

You are little confused . The " two room house in a cave's mouth " or otherwise " Casa caverna " is in the middle of this picture .
Casa caverna.jpg
Another story popped in my head. The man that found the cave the Dutchman lived and worked out of, while working the LDM, was an hourglass shape. In a pile of rocks at the back of the two-room cave, even though the rooms were just partiions within the cave without a roof, behind there he moved the pile of rocks to the front entrance to allow smoke to billow out from a fire. He found the narrow part of the hourglass and descended to find gold bars. He never took a bar and decided to come back after a good night's sleep. Never located it again. Help remember this story, somehiker.
somehiker

Post by somehiker »

I recall some of those details, with the hourglass shape being one of that long list of "clues" for the LDM which may have come from someone other than Waltz himself. The "roofless two room cave" of course, is one attributed to Waltz though, so I take that one seriously, along with the description of the mine as being across (the ravine) from the cave. I do know of, and have a couple of photos of a cave in the shape of an upright hourglass....ie: one chamber above the other and separated by a "shelf" of solid rock. These were taken from the top of a deep and relatively narrow (about 100 yds) arroyo, but I haven't yet crossed over to the cave or gone down into that ravine for a look around....but it's on the list of things to do.

Regards:
somehiker
somehiker

Post by somehiker »

Goldfinder2015 wrote:
somehiker wrote:I availed myself of Robert's article when it was first published on this forum.

And what did think about the articles? No comment for or against. Somehiker. Trying to get in touch with you. Stenocaption@msn.com :roll:

My interests lie elsewhere in the range, so I found little of interest in the articles.
I sent a reply to your other e-mail address....

BTW: Waltz said he covered his mine with layers of crossed ironwood logs, not hand-hewn planks, beginning about six feet down,with two feet of dirt and rock on top. So that would be about four feet of crossed logs that would have to be removed.That would make a big pile, wouldn't it ? I don't see any logs in the photo, or any other "finders" photo I've seen so far. But there's lots of mines and prospects out there to look for, and exciting to find them, even if they aren't the big one.
Goldfinder2015

Post by Goldfinder2015 »

deducer wrote:
Goldfinder2015 wrote: I no longer care, but I will be in the history books. Women were the first to search and this woman found it.
Wouldn't "this woman" then be in the history books, not you?
Many hours searching and clues from "Edgar Cayce" I found LDM
Marius

Post by Marius »

Goldfinder

If you found LDM with Edgar Cayce's clues , then post a picture with the almost white rock which has the top in a triangle shape . Be careful what you will post because i know how looks this rock . Is the same triangle rock from the stone cross map and the Cursum Perficio map .
I am waiting pantiently for your photo .
Goldfinder2015

Post by Goldfinder2015 »

Marius wrote:Goldfinder

If you found LDM with Edgar Cayce's clues , then post a picture with the almost white rock which has the top in a triangle shape . Be careful what you will post because i know how looks this rock . Is the same triangle rock from the stone cross map and the Cursum Perficio map .
I am waiting pantiently for your photo .
You are first in this little challenge. Post a picture of Black Top Mesa and I will fill in the blanks.
riley53

Post by riley53 »

Hello all! Don't you know how this game is played? I have only been on here for a handful of months, but have read many of the past posts. People post grand discoveries, offer unfounded clues, and pictures but with no proof, some even taunting others. Its the way its been since the beginning:( I'm not sure why so many people feel that when they discover something that it belongs to them, its on state/BLM land! When I first came on the forum, I was under the impression, clearly misguided that people shared their finds and helped each other in both their locations and the mystery surrounding them. So sad, that this is what it has become. If you look hard enough their is a book out their that offers many of these so called lost sites (Mines-Caves, Monuments, Maps, etc.) posted here on the forum including a whole lot not known. Well, if nothing else its a little entertaining, like reality TV.

Keep on keeping on.
Goldfinder2015

Post by Goldfinder2015 »

riley53 wrote:Hello all! Don't you know how this game is played? I have only been on here for a handful of months, but have read many of the past posts. People post grand discoveries, offer unfounded clues, and pictures but with no proof, some even taunting others. Its the way its been since the beginning:( I'm not sure why so many people feel that when they discover something that it belongs to them, its on state/BLM land! When I first came on the forum, I was under the impression, clearly misguided that people shared their finds and helped each other in both their locations and the mystery surrounding them. So sad, that this is what it has become. If you look hard enough their is a book out their that offers many of these so called lost sites (Mines-Caves, Monuments, Maps, etc.) posted here on the forum including a whole lot not known. Well, if nothing else its a little entertaining, like reality TV.

Keep on keeping on.
I am waiting for you to post a find. I tried but the photo was too big.
skyhawk

Post by skyhawk »

To riley53:

Yes, you know how the game is played. It's like this: "I know something you don't know, and you'll never know it, because I'm not going to tell." So, to those who play the game, I ask, "Why do you post?"

To Goldfinder2015:

Resize your photo(s) to be no wider than 640 pixels and try reposting.

Another thought for all to consider:

Some finds are too valuable and/or fragile to reveal their locations, which explains why some post without giving many details. On the other hand, some posts are so sketchy that they are worthless; just a waste of time for the poster and readers, which is why I applaud the work of people, such as Robert and Lynda Kesselring, who provide all the facts they can, and encourage others to verify their work.
Marius

Post by Marius »

Goldfinder2015 wrote: You are first in this little challenge. Post a picture of Black Top Mesa and I will fill in the blanks.
From what i remember , you have claimed to found the LDM with Cayce clues . So , to prove your claim , show us the picture of rhe triangle almost white rock . I don't ask to show us the LDM .