Another Discovery for Silent Hunter Crew

Moderator: Jim_b

rockhead
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: Another Discovery for Silent Hunter Crew

Post by rockhead »

Hello
I am in Apache Junction till next Monday and would be interested in seeing what you have found. I live in Kansas and here for a few days visiting friends, so contact me as soon as possible if you want to meet.
I have worked with 2 well known geologists in my past and used to own a claim south of here.
How about Mammoth steak house at the ghost town?
silent hunter

Post by silent hunter »

Here is some natural polished quartz from welded tuff......Image If you crush the welded tuff inside you find nice smooth quartz. So Paul your question I say yes there is beautiful polished rocks inside mines.....This is from the inside wall of the lower tunnel......The mine is in a creek wall......
silent hunter

Post by silent hunter »

Rock Head lets meet High noon at the wedding chapel...this Saturday....Myself and the Badger will come meet with you.....

Double-Jack Inc.
cubfan64

Post by cubfan64 »

Kurt,

If you have time to do a BUNCH of reading, below are links to some stories and information concerning Delmar Knight and the "holy stones" story. It's not easy to follow and has LOTS of twists and "weirdness" factor to it.

It involves UFO's, Naxi's, Russians, Switzerland, The Superstitions, stones that radiate "energy", etc...

Looking at the stone you recovered and polished, I'm reminded of some of the descriptions of the black/purple amethyst stones that are supposedly these "holy stones."

Good luck following the storyline - and if you do some searching, you'll find plenty more to read about it all.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/lost- ... quest.html

http://1333-1.com/

http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic. ... 0&start=45
i-tsari-tsu-i

Post by i-tsari-tsu-i »

Paul,

I figured Kurt already knew the whole story, so I didn't bother with the links.

There seems little doubt that Emory Taylor is actually Phil Reinhardt, but nothing is written in stone.......sor ta speak.

If Kurt actually doesn't know the story here, he needs to look into it, prior to going too far in his mine? It would be best to get a number of different samples of his ore(?) before announcing his find to the world.

Take care,

Joe
cubfan64

Post by cubfan64 »

Joe - I'm pretty certain Emory Taylor is, well... Emory Taylor. There's photos of him online in some of those articles and I met the same guy last year briefly at Greg's house.

Unless you're saying the person in the photos and who I met is someone other than Emory Taylor which is always a possibility I suppose.
i-tsari-tsu-i

Post by i-tsari-tsu-i »

Paul,

As I said, nothing is written in stone. It was just a hunch, not based on any solid evidence.

Take care,

Joe
silent hunter

Post by silent hunter »

Joe the silver colored Eagle I posted, is acually a Nazi SS officer Dagger Hilt....Go ahead and look it up yourself......It is not made by the Holly stones inc. So you are wrong about that........I found this burried in the back of this mine...I wonder whats behind the next wall??

Double Jack Inc.
silent hunter

Post by silent hunter »

Image Here is photo of a dagger we reserched.........Check out the Hilt from the far right Dagger.....

Double-Jack Inc.
silent hunter

Post by silent hunter »

Double-Jack Inc.