Another Discovery for Silent Hunter Crew

Moderator: Jim_b

silent hunter
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: Another Discovery for Silent Hunter Crew

Post by silent hunter »

This thread is about showing you all what a old mine may look like out there....Double-Jack Inc. is about helping others with there search...Helping hungry Kids, lending a hand to our fellow man.....We all love Jesus and enjoy the fellowship of like minded people and animals.....We are not looking for investers..We are looking for members..If you are in good shape and want to become a member contact us.

Double-Jack Inc...
i-tsari-tsu-i

Post by i-tsari-tsu-i »

silent hunter wrote:This thread is about showing you all what a old mine may look like out there....Double-Jack Inc. is about helping others with there search...Helping hungry Kids, lending a hand to our fellow man.....We all love Jesus and enjoy the fellowship of like minded people and animals.....We are not looking for investers..We are looking for members..If you are in good shape and want to become a member contact us.

Double-Jack Inc...
Kurt,

I have read the history of many "old mine(s)" in the Southwest, and don't recall a single one that had Nazi artifacts buried in them. Are you sure your "mine" should be used as an example of what an "old mine may look like out there"? No timber in the interior would, likely, make it prehistoric.....at least.

Once again, in a general way, can you tell us what led you to that particular location?

Good luck,

Joe
silent hunter

Post by silent hunter »

Joe This will be the last reply to anything you post forever...Go take care of your self. I for one hate to see in open forum a man losing his mind...We seen it with BB and now we are seeing it with you....If you don't believe then find a new topic or a new forum....This forum is the lost duchman, not old history accounts from some others persons veiws....Start a book club....But Please if you are not man enough to join us this weekend for a trip to the new location then shut up.....

Double-Jack Inc.
i-tsari-tsu-i

Post by i-tsari-tsu-i »

silent hunter wrote:Joe This will be the last reply to anything you post forever...Go take care of your self. I for one hate to see in open forum a man losing his mind...We seen it with BB and now we are seeing it with you....If you don't believe then find a new topic or a new forum....This forum is the lost duchman, not old history accounts from some others persons veiws....Start a book club....But Please if you are not man enough to join us this weekend for a trip to the new location then shut up.....

Double-Jack Inc.
Kurt,

I am man enough to not fear questions or doubts about my posts. Testing our theories and "finds" is what these forums are all about. I realize that some folks find that just too much to tolerate.

I appreciate your suggestion that I find another topic or another forum. Since it is your topic, I will honor your request and no longer post in it.

Good luck and take care,

Joe Ribaudo
rockhead

Post by rockhead »

silent hunter wrote:Rock Head lets meet High noon at the wedding chapel...this Saturday....Myself and the Badger will come meet with you.....

Double-Jack Inc.

Silent Hunter,,, sounds good to me, I will meet you at the chapel at noon. Thanks you for meeting with me. You must be a highly experienced and dedicated person to be able to open up a tunnel and shaft.
cubfan64

Post by cubfan64 »

As far as mines go, I was under the impression that many mexican or spanish mines were mostly "rat holes" meant to follow the main vein until it was worked out. I recall reading that many of them were only wide enough for one man to crawl his way in with something to knock the ore out and there was little or no timbering used.

I have no experience other than what I've heard from other folks who supposedly know so I may be completely off base, but if that's true I would think the tunnel you uncovered would fit that description.

I'm still curious what those of you who uncovered the tunnel think about how and when the German Nazi (if that's indeed what it is) dagger cross guard found it's way inside? Like I mentioned earlier, if that's what it is, it had to have been put there after 1937 which would mean either the tunnel was dug at that time, or it was an older tunnel that was "redug" or at least re-explored in that time frame.

Any thoughts?
cubfan64

Post by cubfan64 »

From an earlier post I realized that perhaps this topic should be moved from the "Lost Dutchman Mine" category to either the "True Stories - Chasing The Legend" or the "Lost Mines and Buried Treasure" categories.

I'm inclined to put it in the "True Stories" section mostly because there are a number of other stories like this (Mexican Smelter, the Mercury Mine, and other caves/tunnels/mines found in the Superstitions).

If nobody has any issues with me moving this thread to a more appropriate spot, I'll do it either later this evening or tomorrow.

If down the road Kurt or anyone else involved wants to make a strong case for this truly being the Lost Dutchman Mine, it can always be moved back, but for now it doesn't really fit the topic.

Thanks,
Paul

Thread moved to "True Stories - Chasing The Legend" on 6/14/12
cubfan64

Post by cubfan64 »

Kurt - any thoughts as to the hows, whys, whens, etc... of finding that WWII dagger cross guard in your tunnel? You must have some theories as to it being there.

You said you had found a candle holder (I think?) just inside or just outside the entrance too - any photos of it or any idea how old it may be?
Jim_b

Post by Jim_b »

If login you should be able to post now.
cubfan64

Post by cubfan64 »

Thank you for the help Jim!