Light Flashes and Blue Mists Lead the Way to Treasures?

Moderator: Jim_b

ronaldk208
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: Light Flashes and Blue Mists Lead the Way to Treasures?

Post by ronaldk208 »

Here you go Mike...
gollum

Post by gollum »

Thanks Ron,

Looks like a neat cave.

Best-Mike
ronaldk208

Post by ronaldk208 »

Hi, this next picture is one of the strange events that has lead me to this cave I'am digging in.It is a Bing satelite arial image over the superstion mountians.Notice a gold and blue mist in a shadow of a rock. Every thing else white green and black.WHATS REALLY STRANG IS I CAN SEE A FACE OF A MAN! :shock: I was looking around for fun when this caught my eye. It is in a north running canyon, water fall in area, high up on side of a cliff, see a rock horse and trail from this cave. I have pic and explianed more about the horses head on the post (general discussion relatind to LDM pg12). When I read this post how light flashes and blue mist leads to treasure I got more excited because of the satelite image. Inside the cave there are some strange things that makes me blieve that the Apache Indians coverd a cavern. I think a 2 ton boulder is covering the hole. Maybe its the squre boulder Walts talked about thats right in frount of opening. I think it got pushed on to the hole. There could be small opening under boulder but I think it is to small for any one to clam through. Thats were the blue mist is in my 1st picture. When I taped on the side walls of cave it sounded solid. But when I taped on the back wall sounded hollow right were the boulder is. There is a crack on the side of boulder where it looked like some one stacked rocks in it. Threres no way they have falling naturaly. Any ways take a look at my pictures see what you think.....Image
ronaldk208

Post by ronaldk208 »

This is the rock horse face. I drew a outline a round it so you can spot it faster. ...
Last edited by Anonymous on Mon May 31, 2010 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Repaired Image Link
ronaldk208

Post by ronaldk208 »

I forgot to mention this carving , its in the same rock face as the horse is in. We think it`s a marker and it is the same shape as the cave....
gollum

Post by gollum »

Ron,

I'm almost 70% certain that what you are looking at is an overlay. If you look closely at the gold part, you will see that it is a drawing of a Sun with a face. It also looks like there is something just to the left of that.

I had to change my post a bit. I am no longer almost 100% certain of an overlay. Only because the angle of that face is not quite correct. The angle of the Sun Face looks like it might be painted on the rock face. I see the scale of measurement is 20 yards. That would make the face quite large. Do you have a picture of it close up? I don't mean satellite. I mean close up.

Best-Mike
ronaldk208

Post by ronaldk208 »

Hi mike, Ron is my father inlaws name. My name is Dan. Ive been surching for this mine with my wife Dee. I like to change my user name because it is so confuseing.The satelite image I put on this site is very blury. I guess going through photo bucket made it that way. If I can email it would be much clearer. The face is really amazeing...Dan
Tayopa

Post by Tayopa »

HI gully my friend: Listening gentlemen

Don Jose de La Mancha
roc2rol

Post by roc2rol »

I’m not sure this is helpful. But I read an account of some Russian prisoners
who were punished by being entombed into a salt mine.
Supposedly they channeled a seer with information about a
blue myst that they became spiritually in tune with.
A spiritulation of matter--- is how they described it.
It was a fairly interesting read ---
if not a little on the woo woo side. But who knows?
This account occurred in the late 1950’s and is called the Mysterious Case of X7.
I haven’t found much about it on the web or I would supply a link.

Ed
jimb

Post by jimb »

I have heard many stories over the last 45 years of blue mist and have seen many pictures of blue and green lights. But there is another way the oldtimers say to find gold, silver and iron. Lightning! Watch to see if the strikes are always in the same place. If not gold, it colud be attracted to a meteorite.