Peralta stones Lost dutchman mine.

Moderator: Jim_b

thehunter
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: Peralta stones Lost dutchman mine.

Post by thehunter »

Hello my friends, I haven't been able to get on the other network also and now I don't want to.when I'm done photos will go to this network.
Believe me, I can tell you that you won't be able to spot any peralta or jesuit mine and their markings are the best in the world. Some of the markings may be fourty feet high but you will only see the top and that won't help you
Good luck
tom.
Jim_b

Post by Jim_b »

I found the original posting of the Peralta Stones in Life Mag. Its online for all to read now.

http://books.google.com/books?id=W0EEAA ... es&f=false
thehunter

Post by thehunter »

Hi jim, was it you involved in the find of the 82 pounds of gold bars? Do you believe they were church treasure?
Not Peralta

Post by Not Peralta »

Just because the stone tablets were found where they were- doesn't necessarily mean that they lead to anything in that area. After years of looking, I have never found or seen anything that represents the symbols on the stone tablets in the Superstition Mtns. I have, however, found many signs and symbols on the stone tablets at a different location that coinside with what's on the tablets. After all the people who have gotten lost or died searching the Superstition Mtns, isn't it time we started looking somewhere else? As of today, no one has ever shown proof of anything connected to the stone tablets in the Superstition Mtns. You can view a few of my photos on facebook at Stone Tablets Peralta. Please share your comments with me either here or there. Thank-you.