Lost Virgin de Guadalupe mine

Moderator: Jim_b

jhme1603
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Lost Virgin de Guadalupe mine

Post by jhme1603 »

I saw the post of Don dated 2009. A friend of mine showed me the translation he received from Spain about this mine. He then showed me his home movie that showed the CCDTD rock, eyes of San Ramon carved into a cliff face and the pillar of stone that once held the cross [the square hole where the cross had stood]. He had followed the translation from Spain on locating the mine, telling me where others had missed some vital clues [not shown on Don's printed translation]. He said he had about given up the search until he decipered the vara measurement. He and a friend tried using explosives to find the mine entrance under two centuries of rubble from the blown peaks. I had suggested a different method of locating the mine entrance. He was going to take me with him on his next trip but died of a stroke before I had some free time to go with him. With his death, I wrote down how he had originally found the mine area within a few feet of the entrance.

Joe
silent hunter

Re: Lost Virgin de Guadalupe mine

Post by silent hunter »

And???????????
gollum

Post by gollum »

Joe,

The "Virgen de Guadalupe Mine" is associated with the San Cayetano de Tumacacori Mission, and is approximated to be somewhere in Peck/Javelina Canyon on the South side of Tumacacori Mountain (South of Tucson, Az). It is supposed to be the final resting place for a large portion of the Jesuit Wealth hidden before their expulsion in 1767.

You are also referencing quotes from what is known as "The Molina Document." I have been all over the mountain. I have good friends that live there year round, and have been searching for and researching that story for many many years.

Best - Mike
Blue_Cricket

Post by Blue_Cricket »

Mike, I sent you an email through your website since you seem to have the most useful information on the subject (and the subject of Desert Safety in general). Check your spam filter in case you didn't get it right off. == or let me know and I will resend. :)
thehunter

Post by thehunter »

Mike don't take this as me showing off.I have two areas where the treasures are and one is toward phoenix. The other ones are not in peck canyon..what do you find on the main stone? What about two C's connected, you find a D then you find a cross or T.but the direction one.next a small broken down peak.
The whole maps and documents all work together.Are you still in touch with your tomacacoy friends maybe they can help me.
GOOD luck
TOM