stone maps all related, peralta, crosses, latin hearts.

Moderator: Jim_b

thehunter
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

stone maps all related, peralta, crosses, latin hearts.

Post by thehunter »

The peralta stone maps are a group of treasures aided by the information on the crosses.the latin hearts have roman numerals, numeric quantities and points of discriptions and all three overlap in the same area.
To solve the puzzle you must know that all mines are in a large area but near each other. Notice how the latin hearts give a location for worship.
Each mines location is exactly where the latin heart states in quantities ..there is one more pictures map that makes it easier to find.good luck
babymick1

Re: stone maps all related, peralta, crosses, latin hearts.

Post by babymick1 »

thehunter wrote:The peralta stone maps are a group of treasures aided by the information on the crosses.the latin hearts have roman numerals, numeric quantities and points of discriptions and all three overlap in the same area.
To solve the puzzle you must know that all mines are in a large area but near each other. Notice how the latin hearts give a location for worship.
Each mines location is exactly where the latin heart states in quantities ..there is one more pictures map that makes it easier to find.good luck

Hi, THE HUNTER

Why there are simularities between the Peralta Stones and the Stone Crosses, I feel, They clearly don't leed to the same mine or treasure. And the latin Heart bears no simularities to none of them, But if you would put up the one more picture map that makes it easyer to find, Maybe that would add some link between them all.

Babymick1
Jim_b

Post by Jim_b »

I got an email yesterday, in the DesertUSA feedback - from Pat B - FYI Jim

The Spanish heart is pure bogus as are the crosses. Words on heart are jibberish. Acumen= nous. Monetary = monetary. Caverna = cavern. Sauces = jaws. The rest have no meaning in Spanish. The cross with writing says ( very poor spelling) " the treasure of the church of holy faith " and " the shallow cave of the mountain". The use of ancient roman numerals was an interesting touch. The cross with drawings show the shallow cave of the mountain. That's pretty much it. Not even a good spoof. Not associated with peralta stones. Different artist and scribe.
thehunter

Post by thehunter »

Hello jim b. I'm sure your an expert in your knowledge of Treasure hunting and tales.many people belive in all these stones and people can you make their choice on reading it.I studied documents that overlap all the stones .you say spanish heart, one heart is latin.if you are able to solve the peralta, then you can solve the other stones.your fellow moderators know who I am. I'm not here to make any problems, but to open the minds to those that listen.I came on this site because all of you modulators are leading this site.all of these stones have been deciphered.
My other friend, if I gave you my map / document, I would soon have thousands roaming the two areas.I sent a picture of the peralta horse to another site, I can't show more.all you need are the peralta stones to figure out the location of the treasures.
Please tell gollum my letters take time and excuse my grammer, I have been fighting ptsd for years.
somehiker

Post by somehiker »

Jim_b wrote:I got an email yesterday, in the DesertUSA feedback - from Pat B - FYI Jim

The Spanish heart is pure bogus as are the crosses. Words on heart are jibberish. Acumen= nous. Monetary = monetary. Caverna = cavern. Sauces = jaws. The rest have no meaning in Spanish. The cross with writing says ( very poor spelling) " the treasure of the church of holy faith " and " the shallow cave of the mountain". The use of ancient roman numerals was an interesting touch. The cross with drawings show the shallow cave of the mountain. That's pretty much it. Not even a good spoof. Not associated with peralta stones. Different artist and scribe.
Hi Jim:
Strange that he didn't sign up and post his feelins himself.
But then again, maybe he couldn't for some reason.
We've heard it before, like listening to another one of those Elvis impersonators.
Who thinks he's the King himself.
Off key and wrong words too.

Regards:Wayne
thehunter

Post by thehunter »

Hopefully people aren't scared off by peoples opinions, if your reluctant to discuss the peralta stones or the estrella or any other treasure it would hurt a good network.so everyone help each other and lets enjoy the our discussions.
thehunter

Post by thehunter »

Hi babymic1, the information on the cross gives you further signs on what to look for.if you notice that the top has the same curve and heart with tunnel symbol. The bottom has a faint black circle on left side of square, then look at a little black line with a dot, thats the mine symbol.I had to find that same symbol, its the mine symbolTOM