Are the stone Maps Authentic or are they a Hoax?

Moderator: gollum

gollum
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: Are the stone Maps Authentic or are they a Hoax?

Post by gollum »

mick,

I said that you could email me that info. Until I get it and relay to the forum that you were correct (I won't pass on the info), you are just another breeze in the wind (like John Kemm, Blind Bowman, etc). When you make claims, you need to back them up with evidence. I have known the answers to my questions for about a year or so now.

I used those two names because they seem to have a big problem with Scott Wood as well. I am actually quite friendly with Scott Wood, and believe him to be a great source of inside info. He has been playing and working in Tonto National Forest for about 40 or so years.

I will give you one piece of advice in dealing with him: Get all your ducks in a row. Get your shit in one bag. Don't use Google Earth Pictures. Put boots on the ground and take close up high resolution pictures of your evidence. Before even calling Scott, run all your evidence past a couple of skeptics you know. If they agree with you, then post your evidence in an online forum like this one (crop out anything that would give away the location). There are a lot of smart people here with a lot of experience. If you can make us believers, I will call Scott personally and back you up. Without a LOT of backup you will be laughed out of the office (and I bet you already have been). Just a word of advice.

Joe,

Chuck Aylor was the name I couldn't think of and didn't want to go digging through 200 pages of posts to find. Thanks.

Is that big rock hauled out of Hieroglyphic Canyon in (was it Scientology or LDS) compound?

Mike
babymick1

Post by babymick1 »

Mike

I here ya, Wood is a hard case but change his mind and the game is won.
Lets see anything I send you at www.1oro1.com you will delete. TRUST
is what I,m looking for someone to handle a Ajo project I've been working on. But its tough down there. So give me your trust and I'll give you the key, with the standard 50/50 thing.

Babymick1
i-tsari-tsu-i

Post by i-tsari-tsu-i »

babymick1 wrote:Mike

I here ya, Wood is a hard case but change his mind and the game is won.
Lets see anything I send you at http://www.1oro1.com you will delete. TRUST
is what I,m looking for someone to handle a Ajo project I've been working on. But its tough down there. So give me your trust and I'll give you the key, with the standard 50/50 thing.

Babymick1
Babymick,

After 40-years of a constant parade of bb's presenting their substance abuse induced fantasies, ya might expect a guy to get a little jaded.

I believe Scott still considers every proposition that comes across his desk. Some pretty good hands, like Tom Kollenborn and Bob Corbin don't believe in the Stone Maps, nor the LDM.....as they have been presented.

Good luck,

Joe
babymick1

Post by babymick1 »

[quote="gollum"]mick,

When you make claims, you need to back them up with evidence.I used those two names because they seem to have a big problem with Scott Wood as well.

Mike I never said I had a problem with Scoot Wood. He's just the biggest non believer of the stones. Witch is cool! Now for backing up a claim, So any thing I send you, you will delete, Give me your word and I'll give you a climps into the STONES, Then you inforum DUSA Message Board that I,m either blind-John-bowman-Kerns or I,m a man of TRUE GRIT and not Glen C. but THE DUKE

Babymick1 I double dare ya
i-tsari-tsu-i

Post by i-tsari-tsu-i »

babymick1 wrote:
gollum wrote:mick,

When you make claims, you need to back them up with evidence.I used those two names because they seem to have a big problem with Scott Wood as well.

Mike I never said I had a problem with Scoot Wood. He's just the biggest non believer of the stones. Witch is cool! Now for backing up a claim, So any thing I send you, you will delete, Give me your word and I'll give you a climps into the STONES, Then you inforum DUSA Message Board that I,m either blind-John-bowman-Kerns or I,m a man of TRUE GRIT and not Glen C. but THE DUKE

Mick,

Just for the record, two men who are of a like mind as Scott, when it comes to the Stone Maps, are Tom Kollenborn and Bob Corbin, so Scott is in good company.

Good luck,

Joe
i-tsari-tsu-i

Post by i-tsari-tsu-i »

I said that you could email me that info. Until I get it and relay to the forum that you were correct (I won't pass on the info), you are just another breeze in the wind (like John Kemm, Blind Bowman, etc). When you make claims, you need to back them up with evidence. I have known the answers to my questions for about a year or so now.

I used those two names because they seem to have a big problem with Scott Wood as well. I am actually quite friendly with Scott Wood, and believe him to be a great source of inside info. He has been playing and working in Tonto National Forest for about 40 or so years.

I will give you one piece of advice in dealing with him: Get all your ducks in a row. Get your shit in one bag. Don't use Google Earth Pictures. Put boots on the ground and take close up high resolution pictures of your evidence. Before even calling Scott, run all your evidence past a couple of skeptics you know. If they agree with you, then post your evidence in an online forum like this one (crop out anything that would give away the location). There are a lot of smart people here with a lot of experience. If you can make us believers, I will call Scott personally and back you up. Without a LOT of backup you will be laughed out of the office (and I bet you already have been). Just a word of advice.

Joe,

Chuck Aylor was the name I couldn't think of and didn't want to go digging through 200 pages of posts to find. Thanks.

Is that big rock hauled out of Hieroglyphic Canyon in (was it Scientology or LDS) compound?
Mike
Mike,

According to Tom Kollenborn, it was taken to the Mormon Temple grounds in Tempe. His article can be found here:

http://www.ajpl.org/aj/superstition/sto ... lender.pdf

Joe
babymick1

Post by babymick1 »

i-tsari-tsu-i wrote:
babymick1 wrote:

Mick,

Just for the record, two men who are of a like mind as Scott, when it comes to the Stone Maps, are Tom Kollenborn and Bob Corbin, so Scott is in good company.

Good luck,

Joe
What are you saying Joe; two more platters of CROW

Babymick1
i-tsari-tsu-i

Post by i-tsari-tsu-i »

"What are you saying Joe; two more platters of CROW

Babymick1"

BM,

That's pretty funny. :lol:

Those two men have been there and done that, and you are still on this forum trying to build a name for yourself. :roll:

Looks like it's a mad race to the finish for a whole bunch of wannabes.

Good luck in that race.

Joe Ribaudo
babymick1

Post by babymick1 »

i-tsari-tsu-i wrote:"What are you saying Joe; two more platters of CROW

Babymick1"

BM,

That's pretty funny. :lol:

Those two men have been there and done that, and you are still on this forum trying to build a name for yourself. :roll:

Looks like it's a mad race to the finish for a whole bunch of wannabes.

Good luck in that race.

Joe Ribaudo

No Joe;

Those two circled, around and round and they found, not a pound, but left holes in the ground and when they were done wore a frown!

And in this corner THE UNDISPUTED CHAMP and all only wanna be ME!

DAMM JOE, how do I make those smilies work. Help a dude out.

Babymick1- PS Joe; I gave Mike the perfect chance to out me, still no reply yet!
babymick1

Post by babymick1 »

:D :P :mrgreen: :evil: :? :shock: :o :( ;) :twisted: :roll: :lol: :x :P :oops: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :| :arrow: :idea: :?:

Well, now I know how to use the smilies

Babymick1