The FACTS Behind Jesuit Rules, Mines, and Treasures

Moderator: gollum

Casca
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: The FACTS Behind Jesuit Rules, Mines, and Treasures

Post by Casca »

One of the reasons I dont look for a Jesuit Code Book.

I find this code on a rock. Its symbols off the Easter Calendar thingy. I have several text and scripts I compare signs with.

I realize the first two signs are the number 1, and 19. Then a mine symbol. Im thinking one of 19 mines, no way. More likely another way to say Alpha and Omega. Mine is.........the last two symbols were combined and I havent a clue as yet what they are.

I forgot to get a better picture today.

There is enough to do at the camp I dont really want to climb that rock again.

After a climb up the rock again today, I found several spots that could be a mine. But these places were full of dirt and large boulders. But up top I found passageways blocked by boulders, and hanging rocks. I was able to get my arm through a hole and get some pics.....very weird indeed.

The climb was enough to discourage me from looking more. There was a few areas I missed.
alan m

Post by alan m »

Hello Casca
Intersting account, but isn't the 19th letter of the Greek alphabet tau?
Thus it should be Alpha Tau instead of Alpha Omega.
This is significant because Tau is the letter t which was the shape of the original cross.
Best Regards
Alan
Casca

Post by Casca »

Hi alan, you are being literal. The way I use the calendar is not the way it was intended. I want to thank everyone here for their information as I have spent hundreds of hours on research, and it paid off today. I wish to post some pics, and they by no means prove a point about the Rules, Treasures, and Jesuits. This site could be before the Rules were made/ The stone work was excellent, but I seen no wood beams or such and could vary well just found a cave related to the site.

Your guys and others help has given me enough information to locate more sites, and what Im looking for. I really want the boat in the Bahamas. But I dont dig or go into mines. So what you see is what you get. Because this site is members only, and I believed policed well, I will share more than I normally do. But later, as I need to heal up some. Today was a rough one. The pics are self explanatory. Enjoy.
cubfan64

Post by cubfan64 »

I apologize since you said the photos were self explanatory, but for someone as dense as I am sometimes, can you humor me with an explanation? :)

Thanks
Casca

Post by Casca »

Hi Cub, dense your are not. I guess they are just rocks.

These are just possible sign sign of early Spanish, and maybe later Jesuit involvement at a campsite here in Southern New Mexico. I was unable till yesterday to locate any Spanish involvement after a certain distance from the campsite. I was getting now where with the signs and cryptic messages. So I apologize for just throwing this out there. I assume you guys knows more than most and see it for what it is.

Some Background. I have not been cataloging the written works I have accessed. I may copy a paragraph, but I want my work to be my own. If there is a chart of symbols, or part of a weigh bill I want to check out, then I have copy and pasted. Any time I see what I believe to be a real symbol, I also copy it. But I always give credit for the copy if no permission is needed.

These pictures are of my own taking. They may have been posted in some form somewhere before. But these pictures I took my self. A piece of the puzzle about Jesuits, and the Spanish Trail. I have a fascination with what is found in the mines and caves, and caches as I believe there is clues to other finds. So far every site I have visited has left clues. But I dont go in mines or caves short of taking pictures at the entrance.

It would be nice to post the trail from beginning to end, enter the cave or what ever, and take a photo inventory. Since every site that has been discovered becomes part of our "Do Not Enter" wild life preserves here, the arkys will have to do their own work. I have developed an eye for old trails, Spanish or otherwise, and the reason for my participation here. My local area has several site like this one.

The first picture is a example of how symbols are hid out of sight. Now "X" doesn't mark the spot, or does it? There is more I would like to share, but wont to not give up the location, or have people thinking there is treasure there. I did find empty holes, and the previous explorers filled them with mementos, ha ha. Nothing like working hard for four hours and get to a spot, and find prize of modern garbage in a hole.

The second picture is of Spanish design, and maybe even Jesuit. The priest is hauling a large heart, on the priest chest is a carved heart, at the bottom of the priest robes on the lower right is a carved "V". Note: I believe I have located the owner mark, and a inscription that I mentioned before. I don't ask anyone to believe in what I have posted, it is for your own interpretation as to Jesuits rules, mines, and treasures.

Lastly I was unable to gain access to the Cave/Mine. I did dig under a very precariously placed rock and get some photos with my arm through a crack. The picture you see was a pictures shot in total darkness, with a flash, and at random. There were many things in the cave, and just what I was looking for. Since I did not see wood beams, this is either a cave, or very old.

Lets talk about signs. There was three or more trails in the area. Making tracking a royal pain. After studying the design and setup of obvious markers, I had a better understanding how things were done. Every cornier I turned I found something. Some were just more clues, some left the mind to imagine caches maybe, or is my pointer off?

Since the area I am looking at had Treasure found, like the Caballo's Tesero Del Alma? The Victorio Peak find, and the Padre La Rue, lost mine. I am excited when I see any signs like the picture above. I hope to document many more sites as I find them. This is a primer should I take on any of the lost mines in Arizona and Mexico.

I do want to say this was no place for women or children. One wrong slip and you would have to call search and rescue. The Spanish and other are very clever at concealing things, and you really have to apply every bit of your knowledge to have a little luck to find the good stuff. I have maybe only a third of the puzzle, but can figure the rest out with my pictures and such. I believe the Kings Trail was either a lot wider than originally though, or off by about 50 miles.

Lastly, I don't see any Spanish priest being able to manage and operate a mine. No hands on, it would have to be done from a distance for more reasons than I want to put here. But I will say they are clever, scary clever. I hope to add to this thread with my next site. Hope this helps. This is all my opinion, as I am writing my own book so to say. But I did get some help. Im not saying this is a mine site. I havent had the ore looked at yet. But after identifying some man made things, this was not a place to reaise sheep, or farm, or even live.
cubfan64

Post by cubfan64 »

Dense may have been a bit of an overstatement, but seriously when it comes to photos of rock formations, I rarely ever can see the signs, symbols, marks and other what-not that other folks seem to see in photos.

Whenever I see the sentence "the photos are self-explanatory" for me it's a dead giveaway that I'll need an explanation.

I wish I could say I see the things you described in your three photos, but I just don't see anything more than rocks and rock stains. Just my opinion, but based on the title of this subforum, I'd rather see factual evidence rather than go down a road that's so open to interpretation.

Just my $0.02 and no disrespect intended.
Casca

Post by Casca »

Thank You for reply,

I do understand. Up until a few weeks ago I wouldn't have looked at a rock either. I still don't see the Noahs ark of animals other see. Its very easy to physically manipulate rocks into things you want to see. I have no scientific way to date or test my rocks for authenticity, yet.

The problems with recovering minerals or documents you need for proof isnt my expertise. I don't dig. Gonna be a old man and still doing this many years from now.

I do have some symbols I need a confirmation on. But have yet to find anyone who believes in that sort of thing. No matter, I am happy with my rocks. I shared them thinking I am contributing. I'm gonna have to just do more reading and less posting.

Guess living in the desert we see a lot of rocks and get out in left field and stay there for awhile.

Thanks for reality check. No offense taken.
cubfan64

Post by cubfan64 »

Casca - don't let me be a wet blanket. I'm only one person and my views may very well be part of a teeny tiny minority.

The fact of the matter is, if following the signs and markers you see leads you to something special, that's all that's important - not that anyone else believes you.

I just know from past experience that when one goes down the road of Google images, rock markers and symbols, etc... there is SO MUCH left open for interpretation that discussions often end up being counterproductive at best.

No harm, no foul :)
alan m

Post by alan m »

Hello Casca
Thanx for the photos, I can clearly see the heart cutout and it is possible that it is man made, with that said the inputs from Cubfan and Jim should be taken as gospel.
So many times I have been misslead by a natural rock formation that I thought was a clue or symbol. I will now tell you of ONE WAY in which to tell the difference.
Usually there are very few if any signs or markers at the location of the treasure site.
Markers are positioned around the area to bring your attention to some significant clue which is almost always a land mark. there will only be one clue or marker per location however that clue will point to another one some distance away and there is where you will find another one, but only one. You have to track down as many as you can and then "see" how they are related in order to get the whole picture.
The heart sign, for example shoud be pointing to another group of rocks where you should find another heart symbol or some other one which is related to the heart such as a dagger or an arrow. Most of the symbolic relationships are based upon stories from the Bible or Mythology.
Great find!
Best Regards
Alan
Casca

Post by Casca »

Let it be said that I do have a sense of humor. This is one sign I dont want to find at a site. Mickey says hi.

This is one of the signs you mentioned and I will say for the most part I agree with what your saying. The signs are only conformations to who the site belongs to, not much help at finding whats hidden.

I call them look here marks. But most are dual purpose, and I only descredit the ones that are by themselves.....works for me.