Jesuit Treasure in the Superstitions

Moderator: gollum

thehunter
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: Jesuit Treasure in the Superstitions

Post by thehunter »

It's simular, but the size is different, its only two feet tall on a wall of stone.also try to remember to throw out distances in both the molina document and peralta stones. That is one of the way they try to trick you.
somehiker

Post by somehiker »

I've never had much interest in the Molina docs and do not see any relationship between them and the Stone Maps. The maps are not made to any scale and nothing on them has proven to be of any use for estimating distances. That being said though, the relative size of each marking IS important to anyone wishing to put themselves in the right location from which to proceed.
The Stone Cross Maps were created using the same methodology later employed on the other stones.
The key to unlocking them all requires an understanding of the invocation which I quote below......

"In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"

Regards:Somehiker
thehunter

Post by thehunter »

Hello somehiker lets go back in time. On another network one of the moderators asked if anyone knew anything about a flat stone with markings.I recently contacted him and told him it was another stone showing the markings of the peralta. It had the looping line.
babymick1

Post by babymick1 »

The Hunter

You say you have a stone map like the others or what' Cause I believe there's
most likely more somewhere just not found or not linked together. Or there to different treasure sites in other places. Sure like to see it if you have one.

Thanks Babymick1
thehunter

Post by thehunter »

Hello my friend, yes when I was younger I bought maps, copied many and always studied them to see if there were relationships.i'm sure you have some of your own.everyone knows that in most maps they change what the terrain really looks like.I HAVE one small map with hardly anything on it, copyed it from a network and its a million dollar map.look at all your maps.
thehunter

Post by thehunter »

Nice photos my friend, I took time responding because I was checking it.the marking may be an eleven but could be a cross.notice the crack comming from almost the bottom of the wall, it looks black.look as it barely goes up and it looks like a beautiful pointer, like an arrowhead.it might be saying to reconnect and follow the line.
I also look at the lit up ridge on your wall.you can see a white line, notice there are real small round boulders making a chain and looks like it stops at an upward rounded boulder.
There is also a boulder on the left side on the ground.
thehunter

Post by thehunter »

Look at the bottom first ledge. On the top edge of it it looks like a small cross.directly below you can see a fissure.check if you see a mine marking next to it.
somehiker

Post by somehiker »

th:

You're jumping the gun, since there is no point in looking for mine markings where there are no mines. Focus instead on looking for what was important to the mapmaker, because those things are what he carved into the stones. Look at the lower "Trail" Stone, then look for the "3", for example. It's in the photo as well.

Regards:Somehiker
thehunter

Post by thehunter »

You are right my friend, but most of my mines were found by finding different markings close close to each other. The biggest question is, would they use this marking only on one mine or on many mines.
The peraltas main mine with the dark circle has the reverse D but it has all the other symbols surrounding it.like the wavy loops, the dagger mound with a peak and the mine symbol. If you can find any symbol look for more.
thehunter

Post by thehunter »

Somehiker, look at the bottom middle area. There is a real small ledge like step stone.It has a half loop, horseshoe pointing down.many markings can only be seen from a distance.