Jesuit Treasure in the Superstitions

Moderator: gollum

i-tsari-tsu-i

Re: Jesuit Treasure in the Superstitions

Post by i-tsari-tsu-i »

babymick1 wrote:Joe

It sounds like alot of worn out boots and alot of life times following over the same ground. I was woundering why them trails were cut so deep. But I have a whole lot of treed left on my boots.

I,ll give you one, the reason the 1 has a line then a big point if it did'nt you would never find the horse or the witch cause from the big point you can see them all trangle-lation, You need to be there to make it all work, then all the maps come alive!

Babymick1
Babymick,

I used to buy the good looking cheap boots, but they only lasted a couple of trips. Eventually purchased Danner's and they are still good after being used for 12-years.

I suppose you have to be there to see how my map works, as well. On the other hand, you could just get the topo' of that area, a copy of the trail maps and convince yourself by highlighting the trail on the topo'.

I have no doubt that there are many places that match parts of the Stone Maps. Mine matches from top to bottom and side to side. It can be confirmed by drawing lines between the locator dots.......triangulation. :)

Take care,

Joe
i-tsari-tsu-i

Post by i-tsari-tsu-i »

Wayne,

There may have been some times when people kicked up a little dust:

Take care,

Joe
babymick1
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Post by babymick1 »

Babymick,

I used to buy the good looking cheap boots, but they only lasted a couple of trips. Eventually purchased Danner's and they are still good after being used for 12-years.

I suppose you have to be there to see how my map works, as well. On the other hand, you could just get the topo' of that area, a copy of the trail maps and convince yourself by highlighting the trail on the topo'.

I have no doubt that there are many places that match parts of the Stone Maps. Mine matches from top to bottom and side to side. It can be confirmed by drawing lines between the locator dots.......triangulation. :)

Take care,

Joe[/quote]

Joe

Thats the point, you can buy cheap boots! Those map makers did'nt travel hundreds of miles to find alot of places that match the maps. They lead to just one place. If you can't read them you travel all over till you enter the dutch hunters hall of fame.

Babymick1
i-tsari-tsu-i

Post by i-tsari-tsu-i »

Babymick,

Not knowing what you have, it may very well be a better match for the Stone Maps than mine. I have seen a lot of answers, but none that match like mine. I would conceed that it's just possible that you are better at this than the hundreds of other treasure hunters who have tried to find the pot of gold at the end of this particular rainbow.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo
babymick1

Post by babymick1 »

Joe

Thanks, but don't let that out. They will be following me everytime I leave town.

Take care! Babymick1
arctodus111

Post by arctodus111 »

Joe-I'd love to see a copy of your topo map! I'm always interested in what other folks are looking at/thinking...arctodus111@gmail.com

Also, I'm going to post something in the thread concerning the reality of the stone maps you might be interested in...

Al
i-tsari-tsu-i

Post by i-tsari-tsu-i »

Mike,

I believe this is the story you are talking about:
Jim Hatt wrote:Mike,

Walter Perrine is the Grandson of a full blooded Chiricahua Apache Squaw (Lydian Perrine) born at the base of Weaver's Needle in 1860.

According to Walter his Grandmother told him about a cave with gold bars in it, on her deathbed in New Jersey, sometime in the late 50's.

In the early 60's Walter came to Arizona to look for the cave. He believed it to be somewhere on the side of Blacktop Mesa, and at one time had 14 people up there helping search/dig for the opening.

Some of the names of the others with him were. Ray Snell, Carl Boderick, John Combs, Jim Hammerick, Bob Posey, Fred Hammil and the Travis brothers.

I have a tape of an interview I did with Walter back in 2008 that I will dig out, and post the entire story as time permits, after I refresh my memory.

I'm not sure of the exact year Walter was digging, but I remember him saying it was several years before MaGill was on Bluff Spring Mtn.

That predates the LaFrance story by enough time for the LaFrance story to be a spin off of Walter's story.

Best,

Jim
arizonarock

Post by arizonarock »

ok... this is my first time posting here.
I've been doing lots of research for years on this Jesuit, Aztec, Peralta, Apache & Waltz Treasure. I found a huge cross with a O attached to the left side of a cross over near Canyon Lake and further south, I found a huge square door going into the base of a butte... which as you can tell ... has been gradually been covered over through the years. I'm going to investigate this further, before giving GPS cordinates.
gollum

Post by gollum »

Then why post anything about it until after you have checked it out?

Mike
arizonarock

Post by arizonarock »

gollum wrote:Then why post anything about it until after you have checked it out?

Mike

I checked it out and been there, but you cannot touch it because of a Natl Park. So just because of your snooty attitude, I won't post the coordinates. Have a Good Day.