Who altered the Stone maps?

Moderator: gollum

babymick1
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: Who altered the Stone maps?

Post by babymick1 »

Who altered the stone maps, really I don't know. I can say I saw the one's hanging in Ron Feldman's office and the one's in his partners goldfield museum and the one's in the the lost dutchmans museum. There all the same' so thier all fake. The one's on the bumber of the old car are different enough to clearly see all the others are fake that I've seen. So if one's gonna try to solve them you should try to reconstructe them.

Babymick1
babymick1

Post by babymick1 »

Somehiker I.ll try to post ya a photo but the only computerized thing I carry is a zippo lighter from 70,s. Posting photo's here really sucks'

Babymick1 PS Its a KISS lighter ROCK ON
somehiker

Post by somehiker »

babymick1 wrote:Who altered the stone maps, really I don't know. I can say I saw the one's hanging in Ron Feldman's office and the one's in his partners goldfield museum and the one's in the the lost dutchmans museum. There all the same' so thier all fake. The one's on the bumber of the old car are different enough to clearly see all the others are fake that I've seen. So if one's gonna try to solve them you should try to reconstructe them.

Babymick1
Mick:
Now that's interesting!
Another set of copy's hanging in Ron's office.Didn't know that Ron was that interested in the stones.
Makes one more set to add to the list.Also makes me wonder why those who know Ron Feldman,didn't know or didn't mention that fact when we were discussing copies/replicas.....secrets I guess. :lol:
All copies of an original are "fake",rather than genuine.Knowing what the changes were,and understanding who,when and why, is probably more important to a solution than any attempt to "reconstruct" the stones on the bumper.Any such attempt would likely only reflect the artist's own beliefs as to what should be there.Gollum and I have both suggested that,based on what the damaged photo shows,there may have been a second large hole in the original lower stone.That doesn't mean that it may not simply be a missing part along the tear line,but for someone making an altered copy,it might be where deleting the hole and moving the "M" a bit would leave the copier with a "secret". I just happen to like the idea because of the hole which corresponds to the "M" in my photo.The "S" in the word "Sonora" and the "S" elsewhere work for me just as well as another hole in the stone,which is why I included the hole in the photo of the "MEX".If the shallower scratchings are indeed "field notes",it gives me an idea of what was being explained at the time they were made,and what to look for next time I'm there.

Regards:SH.
somehiker

Post by somehiker »

Photobucket works well.

1-Join up...it's free,and you can have both public and private albums...like Anthony Weiner shoulda used. :o
2-post your photos
3-choose your photo
4-click on the "IMG" code below the photo to highlight it.
5-copy the code
6-paste the code to your post--wherever you want the photo to appear in your post.

You can add comments above or below your pics.

Zippo's were computerized in the '70's !!!!
Just how big and heavy is this lighter,anyway.
Do you have to strap it to your back,like a flamethrower?

Regards:Somehiker
Last edited by somehiker on Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
babymick1

Post by babymick1 »

Mick:
Now that's interesting!
Another set of copy's hanging in Ron's office.Didn't know that Ron was that interested in the stones.
Makes one more set to add to the list.Also makes me wonder why those who know Ron Feldman,didn't know or didn't mention that fact when we were discussing copies/replicas.....secrets I guess. :lol:

Unless nobody goes to his office unless he thinks your on to something good.

Babymick1
somehiker

Post by somehiker »

Or they owe him money........ ;)
Ron ain't no fool.

Somehiker
babymick1

Post by babymick1 »

Your right there dude!

Ron says he done with those superstitions, And he don't believe in those maps thier fake. But he has a set of those maps hanging in his office'

Babymick1
somehiker

Post by somehiker »

I suspect that many who say they are fake are hoping that everyone else...but them... believes they are.
Some,like Ron,even own copies....maybe cause they like fake stuff. :roll:
Got a stone map as well,it's not a copy though.
It's an original....made it myself.

babymick1

Post by babymick1 »

He seems to be bitter about those mountains and I think he was telling the truth,( I'm Done )I'll Never look for the ldm again. Thats what he said!

Babymick1
somehiker

Post by somehiker »

Oh,I think Ron's done alright by those mountains.
And those mountains by him.

And I'm done too....for tonight