THE STORY OF THE MIRACULOUS MEDAL/MISSION TREASURES FOUND

Moderator: gollum

thehunter
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: THE STORY OF THE MIRACULOUS MEDAL/MISSION TREASURES FOUN

Post by thehunter »

Yes thats true jim, did they ever find the body of that young man? I think some hikers believe they hit a treasure spot and go in alone or enter in the hottest of summer thinking nobody will follow them.
thehunter

Post by thehunter »

But toward the end of the program they show a hill thats rocky. The left edge of the rocky top has an angled heart pointing to the right.this was on that program looking for the lost hiker.
thehunter

Post by thehunter »

I believe sometimes that some readers are adraid to show their presence on a topic like this.it might ruin their reputation.yet some people will quickly post something that has been gone over and over from everyone researching the archives or writing about their own views only the story of their own beliefs.
THE SIGN of the miraculous medal and is part of the santa maria mine. I hope some will keep an open mind.I am trying to show that if you are able to share some information on signs or unusual markings you have seen share them. I have mentioned that I have seen etchings of symbols on solid rock but one complains that they want proof.I you posted the picture of the peralta horse on the treasurenet and if you can't see it you will have problems finding treasures.use a magnifier, follow the etching.
I would invite any modulator to sit with me and I will show proof.I have all the evidence in maps, documents and photos. You don't even have to hike, my pictures show everything. I'm getting older and my familly will enjoy the fruits of my journeys but they will never tell. I will help the poor and I m going to enjoy close it.it tales will continue and thats good.
Take care
TOM
thehunter

Post by thehunter »

I am going to just read the posted stories if it's ok.I wanted to add more information but I lost it but yous probably saved it.I was going to add more information but some fear the information I present might hurt the network and mike doesn't respond.good luck