THE STORY OF THE MIRACULOUS MEDAL/MISSION TREASURES FOUND

Moderator: gollum

thehunter
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

THE STORY OF THE MIRACULOUS MEDAL/MISSION TREASURES FOUND

Post by thehunter »

There is a book written about mary mother of jesus appearing to a nun.she asked the nun to have a medal made and told her exactly what she wanted put on it.on one side mary and on the otherside a large cross, a large m overlapping the top of the cross and hearts on the bottom.The nun asked that you the jesuit priest help the poor children. As Mary was talking to the nun, the nun noticed that Marys fingers all had several gold rings with diamonds and rubies.
I had a map I was using in the mountains of arizona as well as the markings of the peralta stones. One day I picked up the book read it then found a miracle of my own.My map had the same cross, M overlapping the top and the hearts were all over the area of the mountain.
I soon located the symbols in the mountains and was able to find all the treasures on the map. Later I was able to locate the treasures of peralta stones.
I thought about the story and the miraculous medal .Mary would never wear all the the rings with precious stones on her fingers.I believe she wanted someone to search for the markings take the treasures out and help the poor children of the world.I will help with the children.[youtube][/youtube]
somehiker

Re: THE STORY OF THE MIRACULOUS MEDAL/MISSION TREASURES FOUN

Post by somehiker »

Sounds pretty spiritual.
There's no shortage of maps out there...that's for sure.
Good luck with your search.

Regards:Somehiker
thehunter

Post by thehunter »

Hi somehiker, thats true there are many maps out there.Now my group will be entering one soon.I'm not even a person that attends church regularly but I will give to help those in need.
.THOSE using the molina document just remember to throw out distances. In one part it says to look from one mine and look for chisled hole in stone and it is there.

:roll:
cubfan64

Post by cubfan64 »

I soon located the symbols in the mountains and was able to find all the treasures on the map. Later I was able to locate the treasures of peralta stones.
Strong claims require strong evidence.

It seems as though we're seeing more and more people making grandiose claims without providing any evidence whatsoever. I'd hate to see this forum travel down the same rat holes other forums have fallen into where anyone with a few vague GE photos and a vivid imagination can post.

I'm not trying to squash anyone's dreams or theories here, but at the same time, there needs to be some sort of standard applied to at least advance a discussion.
thehunter

Post by thehunter »

Hello cubfan64 I understand your views, we know each other by our writings and you are a good person.someone from another network was asking to join me in my group to escavate one of the peralta mines.HE asked If I would post the horse and I did, I never heard from him again.
I wish I could find a person that believed in me.I know the locations of so many treasure locations. I would have them work one and I would split it ..I even asked a couple of the moulaters but no luck.
cubfan64

Post by cubfan64 »

thehunter wrote:Hello cubfan64 I understand your views, we know each other by our writings and you are a good person.someone from another network was asking to join me in my group to escavate one of the peralta mines.HE asked If I would post the horse and I did, I never heard from him again.
I wish I could find a person that believed in me.I know the locations of so many treasure locations. I would have them work one and I would split it ..I even asked a couple of the moulaters but no luck.
TH - I think the struggle you're having is due to the past history of treasure hunters/hunting in general and the Lost Dutchman Mine in particular.

If you go back over the last 100+ years, you'll find so many instances of partnerships gone bad, double crossing, scams, etc... that it's incredibly rare to find situations where it's worthwhile trusting someone. There's usually just too much risk involved (including potentially one's life) to outweigh the odds for reward. I'm sure there is that one in a million person who truly DOES know where something of value is located and is willing to share that information, but the odds are MUCH higher that you're dealing with the other 999,999 who don't but claim they do.

Treasure hunting is most often a solitary venture which I believe is something Clay Worst has even said.
thehunter

Post by thehunter »

Hello my friend, what you wrote is true. I've read everything I could on the west and treasure hunting.I put that in there for others to be careful. My ancestors were miners.about 15 years ago I had a family involved in searching who had their own percentage. The partnersship went bad. They wanted their shares but didn't search with us.after a year and a half I had to let them go.there were no arguments, but later.
I apreciate your input and hope you enter all discussions. The person that seen the horse I if he ever did doesn't know the entrances.and the cliffs are dangerous.dangerous, I hope they are safe and don't fall. I have a couple of people from another network partisipating in the dig .
Regards tom
thehunter

Post by thehunter »

Cubfan I forgot to ask you if clay worst is still around.
cubfan64

Post by cubfan64 »

thehunter wrote:Cubfan I forgot to ask you if clay worst is still around.
Absolutely he is - in fact last October at the Rendezvous I thought he looked better than he had the previous 2 years. Clay just gave his (at least yearly) talk on the Lost Dutchman legend January 3 at the Superstition Mountain Museum.
Jim_b

Post by Jim_b »

In the first section of the program they show him working on a computer, the site they showed on the screen was this DesertUSA forum.