Authors, Artists at Superstition Museum Nov 6 & 7

Moderator: somehiker

Jim Hatt

Authors, Artists at Superstition Museum Nov 6 & 7

Post by Jim Hatt »

Authors, Artists at Superstition Museum

The Superstition Mountain Museum will host a free Authors and Artists Event from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, November 6, and Sunday, November 7.

Discuss with local artists and writers their work. Authors slated to attend include Ron and Jesse Feldman, Jim Swanson. Jack San Felice, Teri Aragon, Susna Yarina, Hoyt Huckaby, Dennis Ellingson, Hank Sheffer, Robert Mason, Ted Tenny and Richard Yount Artists present with their work will be Dave Bacca, Jim Corrigan, Len Goldman, Lou Oats, Kathy McClure, Norma Fugueiro and Judy Wood.

Free entertainment will include folk, country and Western music. Walk the beautiful grounds and explore the Apacheland barn and the Elvis Chapel. Food will be available.

The Superstition Mountain Museum is run by the Superstition Mountain Historical Society. The museum is located on Highway 88, just northeast of the Mountain View Road intersection. It is open 9 a.m. until 4 p.m. every day except Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day.

For more information, visit
http://www.superstitionmountainmuseum.org or call
(480) 983-4888.
somehiker
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: Authors, Artists at Superstition Museum Nov 6 & 7

Post by somehiker »

Anyone get a chance to go?

Regards:Wayne
Jim Hatt

Post by Jim Hatt »

I went up there for a couple of hours on Sat Wayne, but I forgot to take my camera. :?

They had a nice turnout of authors and artists, and the parking lot was so full that I had to park out by the mailbox outside the fenced in area.

Best,

Jim
somehiker

Post by somehiker »

That's ok.
It's good that so many came out as it shows that interest remains high in all things regarding the mountains.

Best:Wayne
scorpionfan2012

Post by scorpionfan2012 »

somehiker wrote:That's ok.
It's good that so many came out as it shows that interest remains high in all things regarding the mountains.

Best:Wayne
I am curious about Bob Ward. What were the circumstances of his death? There was an article about the Stone Crosses in an old newspaper article and someone said he had been missing for a month. Can anyone enlighten me on this subject. I am reading "Ripples of Lost Echoes", by Bob Ward. Thanks for any help/
Rex Western

Post by Rex Western »

Pretty sure it was cancer. He was in a rush to finish that book, which explains the poor editing. He was medicated at the time.