Pickett Post Mountain

Moderator: somehiker

thehunter
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

Re: Pickett Post Mountain

Post by thehunter »

COAZON DE ORO, is there a special treasure your hunting?I yes whats the name of it, can you tell us the story?
coazon de oro

Post by coazon de oro »

thehunter wrote:COAZON DE ORO, is there a special treasure your hunting?I yes whats the name of it, can you tell us the story?
Amigo,

All the treasures I hunt, are special. All I can say is that they are in four different states, and all but one are legends.

Homar
thehunter

Post by thehunter »

Hola COAZON, thank you for responding. I only asked because I knew you hunted a treasure in arizona but I didn't know which one.You have interesting articles and I hope we talk more in the future.
I was going to post about the the mines of the priest stone of the peralta.I started posting it but I pressed the wrong butten and lost it, I don't know if it stayed on your screen, what do you think?
coazon de oro

Post by coazon de oro »

thehunter wrote:Hola COAZON, thank you for responding. I only asked because I knew you hunted a treasure in arizona but I didn't know which one.You have interesting articles and I hope we talk more in the future.
I was going to post about the the mines of the priest stone of the peralta.I started posting it but I pressed the wrong butten and lost it, I don't know if it stayed on your screen, what do you think?
Howdy Tom,

What do I think? Well I think we should try and stick to the topic to avoid getting the boot from Somehiker. ;) Yes I do hunt for Arizona treasure, and yes it is the LDM. Do I believe it's in Picket Post mountain? No.

I wanted to make others aware about the name "Tordillo", which describes a grey horse. I also wanted to see if anyone was aware of which pack trail was used to take supplies from Picket Post to Fort McDowell. It seems this was the same trail that Jacob Waltz was on when he ran into some Apache.

Homar
thehunter

Post by thehunter »

Hola homer, he won't kick he is my friend.the problem is everyone uses the peralta stones while looking for the LDM.
It was good to see MRS O on the site.
somehiker

Post by somehiker »

You're both safe for now. :lol:
Besides, it's your topic Homar.
I do have several observations to make, including a response to your question regarding the trail, but I haven't the time right now. Some are based on the history presented in the two links I posted on the first page of this thread.

Regards:Somehiker