THE PRIEST STONE OF THE PERALTA THE MINES NAMES

Moderator: somehiker

thehunter
anti-spam detector: No
The middle number please (4): 4

THE PRIEST STONE OF THE PERALTA THE MINES NAMES

Post by thehunter »

The PERALTA STONE MAP HAS ONE STONE THAT HAS A PRIEST. THE the tip of the cross points to the treasure of the SANTA MARIA TREASURE MINE ENTRANCE.TO THE LEFT ARE THE MINE TREASURES OF THE SANGRE DE CRISTO and THE MINE OF the THE MADRE DE DIOS.
The tunnel entry and shaft were blown and now tons of boulders seal it.the same with the other two mines.the tunnel of SANTA MARIA continues through the mountain and hits the chambers of treasures of other mines.the marking of the miraculous medal marks one spot outside a large treasure that is about 20 feet wide and fifteen feet high.
There is only one enterances to enter the tunnel.the markings that guide you are shadow markings of hooded monks. It took me years to locate this entrance.THOSE THAT HAVE STUDIED the maps and the other stones should enjoy this article.

[youtube][/youtube]
thehunter

Re: THE PRIEST STONE OF THE PERALTA THE MINES NAMES

Post by thehunter »

Hello somehiker, I hope you and your family are ok.I will answer what I can but to let you know I am now communicating with mining companys. I wanted to tell you thanks for the communication. Besides my located mines which won't be shared. I am going to look for and contract with a mining company.I've gone hiking and searching in arizona and taking photos of mountains.I have at least locations of 100+ mines ready to open and I'm ready to go to Utah and new mexico to sell their mines. I would like to teach with seminars but its better that I continue the way I'm going.my health won't allow me to hike but now I don't have to.I can now take a photo of a mountainside and locate markings with no problems.
GOOD LUCK
TOM
somehiker

Post by somehiker »

Well, Tom.
I can only wish you every success in your venture.

Regards:Somehiker
Not Peralta

Post by Not Peralta »

Just because the stone tablets were found where they were - doesn't mean that they lead to anything in that area. After years of looking, I have never found or seen anything that represents the symbols on the stone tablets in the Superstition Mtns. I have, however, found many signs and symbols at a different location that coincide with the stone tablets. Too many for it to be a co-incidence. After all the people who have gotten lost or died in the SuperstitionMtns, isn't it time we started looking somewhere else? As of today, no one has shown proof of anything connected to the stone tablets in the Superstition Mtns. You can view just a few photos on facebook at Stone Tablets Peralta. Please share your comments here or there. Thank-you.
somehiker

Post by somehiker »

NP:
Fact is, no one has to get lost or die in any attempt to find hearts and stuff in the Superstitions.
No doubt thousands have looked up at this one for example, and like yourself, have never noticed it.
At least I don't believe I've ever heard it mentioned by anyone before. Despite it being one of the better "hearts" out there, and also located within a stones throw of Tortilla and Mormon Flats.
Even Barry Storm, who wrote his book while camped in a cave a bit to the east, made no mention of it. But you should already know all that history...right ?
Somewhere up behind the heart is an intersection of three fault lines and,according to a USGS report, a "volcanic vent". This is not to say that I believe this heart to be the one shown on the Stone Maps. I'm sure that it is not, despite the other "symbols" visible in this photo .... having looked around already. :cry: But you can go have a great burger and a beer after you spend a few minutes leaning up against your car whilst taking in the view. ;)

Regards:SH.
coazon de oro

Post by coazon de oro »

somehiker wrote:NP:
Fact is, no one has to get lost or die in any attempt to find hearts and stuff in the Superstitions.
No doubt thousands have looked up at this one for example, and like yourself, have never noticed it.
At least I don't believe I've ever heard it mentioned by anyone before. Despite it being one of the better "hearts" out there, and also located within a stones throw of Tortilla and Mormon Flats.
Even Barry Storm, who wrote his book while camped in a cave a bit to the east, made no mention of it. But you should already know all that history...right ?
Somewhere up behind the heart is an intersection of three fault lines and,according to a USGS report, a "volcanic vent". This is not to say that I believe this heart to be the one shown on the Stone Maps. I'm sure that it is not, despite the other "symbols" visible in this photo .... having looked around already. :cry: But you can go have a great burger and a beer after you spend a few minutes leaning up against your car whilst taking in the view. ;)

Regards:SH.
There's another nice heart just above the tree. :o

Homar